Subject: "Fungor gone, goodbye!" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #32795
Show all folders

Fungor. (Guest)Sun 21-Nov-04 08:37 PM

#32797, "Fungor gone, goodbye!"

Well, what can I say about Fungor. He was my first CF/MUD character, and I initially rolled him as a 'commands learning character'. However, Fungor turned out to be much more than a 'commands learning character', as I played him to age death(A small accident with ring of Zurcon, but a long life for a charter even with so). So, pretty much firsts were accomplished with him: First CF/MUD character, first Hero, first Herald, first Age death, first assassin. Pretty much first at all that he did(as first played by me, not universally first). What I learned with Fungor was how to avoid PK, and I explored pretty much, finding all current Cabals and many Shrines. You learn much when you play a character to Hero or even to age death. Fungor was a peaceful chap who considered the wars and battles of Thera mainly as other peoples problem. He was rather cowardly, and at latter life, always carried a potion of recall with him(Damn it Urog, I was just about to quaff before you killed me at the last death(which indirectly lead into wearing that damn ring)..). Ironically, NOT being full looted by an Imperial was what got Fungor killed, as he carried that ring as a reminder of mortality. I was trying to wear a pitch-black ring and typed 'wear ring' and after that, well...

Fungor believed in Balance and he sought knowledge as well.

It is pretty late, but I'll try to mix up some goodbyes(Rather a lot of them, so I'll be brief).

Immortals:

I actively sought your shrines after Fungor heroed, and managed to find many of them, some by simply stumbling upon them, some by actively searhing for them.

Arvam: That bit crazy Imm who plunges first and thinks after, learning the hard way. A good character and interesting religion.

Shazirah: The mother figure of Heralds. You had a some pretty good comments at time on Cabal channel(like that 'Scions would do well to remember that they are guests in my desert.' after a group of Scions had attacked the Inn).

Qaledus:Nice Immteraction with you after death and at some other random occasion. Glad you were there to make Fungors last moments interesting.

Eshval: You were among the first to appear to the Inn after my death(and after Karzalynn did quit, glad you were there to send Fungor to afterlife, Lynn). Oh, and that Iron Furnace was hot(ouch ). Oh, and do take a look at that bleeding at wrists-angel in your shrine(the one who does not move because he is either alive or resigned to his fate, it gave me an impression that it should be either dead or resigned to make more sense)

And to this section as well, many others, just to be on the safe side.

Heralds:

While I liked the Cabal and people in it, it often was so that I was the only Herald in Thera(due to my European hours). The Cabal was fun, though I would have had more fun if you guys would have been around at the same time so, goodbyes to(in the same ingenious fashion Miaree presented it)

Sastine, Miaree, Ghroth, Verv, Inkleth, Aira, Karzalynn, Istirith, Pkangarri, Ryvyrblou, Cadothu, Raikorsai, Abbe, Minya, Selessya, Naloueme, Kikiani, Matthen, Thigodus, Esfergref, Anstril, Ioniyeh, Drael, Alessa, Qirinor, Requin, Rixljyn, Nialona and others.(I'm certain I missed someone important, too many names, aarrgh!)

And goodbyes to others(friends, enemies and groumates): Nubley, Kedewyn, Raja, Desmonn, Urog(the only guy who killed Fungor and outlived him), Blitzenturg, Arrazn, Delromsin(the leader of my very first group of three), Alarian, Olofo(first PK death by your side) Celebrimbor, Gibraba, Adraonas(Only one Fungor killed himself that I can recall(In brawling room)) Neppiaobo and many others(I know I'm missing important ones again, but I'm going to sleep now)

I don't have a credit card, so I cannot pay my PBF(I hope someone will).

I many have been cropped out, but I'll try to say something nice about those who respond to this.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Fungor the Dai Sensei of the Miyam... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 21-Nov-04 07:00 PM
Reply Even if, Kohl (Guest), 23-Nov-04 12:48 PM, #10
Reply RE: Even if.., Fungor. (Guest), 23-Nov-04 04:40 PM, #11
     Reply RE: Even if.., Kohl (Guest), 23-Nov-04 05:44 PM, #12
          Reply Those discussions have been published..., Fungor. (Guest), 24-Nov-04 01:07 PM, #15
Reply Fungor gone, goodbye!, Fungor. (Guest), 21-Nov-04 08:37 PM #1
     Reply I was dissapointed, Sinopa (Guest), 21-Nov-04 11:00 PM, #2
     Reply RE: I was dissapointed, Fungor. (Guest), 22-Nov-04 02:59 AM, #4
          Reply RE: I was dissapointed, Sinopa (Guest), 22-Nov-04 08:53 PM, #9
     Reply RE: Fungor gone, goodbye!, Adraonas (Guest), 21-Nov-04 11:14 PM, #3
     Reply How could I forget my first PK?, Fungor. (Guest), 22-Nov-04 03:11 AM, #5
     Reply Goodbye old man :), Viviarong (Guest), 22-Nov-04 06:56 AM, #6
     Reply RE: Goodbye old man :), Fungor. (Guest), 22-Nov-04 09:13 AM, #8
     Reply Very cool character, especially for being the first eve..., Turambar, 22-Nov-04 07:28 AM, #7
     Reply Well..., Istirith (Guest), 24-Nov-04 01:56 AM, #13
     Reply RE: Well..., Fungor. (Guest), 24-Nov-04 01:44 PM, #16
     Reply RE: Fungor gone, goodbye!, Aira (Guest), 24-Nov-04 12:05 PM, #14
     Reply As you see, I didn't live forever., Fungor. (Guest), 24-Nov-04 01:50 PM, #17
          Reply RE: As you see, I didn't live forever., Aira (Guest), 24-Nov-04 04:01 PM, #18
     Reply RE: Fungor gone, goodbye!, Martoonie (Guest), 24-Nov-04 11:06 PM, #19
     Reply Another Herald? Perhaps, one day., Fungor. (Guest), 25-Nov-04 09:30 AM, #20
          Reply THREE OTHERS?!, Aira (Guest), 27-Nov-04 12:39 AM, #21
               Reply RE: THREE OTHERS?!, Martoonie (Guest), 28-Nov-04 03:19 AM, #22
               Reply You sound so surprised., Splntrd, 28-Nov-04 11:44 AM, #23
     Reply Nice to see me mentioned!, Kedewyn (Guest), 02-Dec-04 10:04 AM, #24
          Reply And thus, I learned where they came from., Fungor. (Guest), 03-Dec-04 04:47 AM, #25
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #32795 Previous topic | Next topic