Subject: "RE: (AUTO) [BATTLE] Zhelrantix the Weaponsmaster, Veteran of Battle" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #25933
Show all folders

Zhelrantix (Guest)Sat 03-Apr-04 01:29 PM

#25984, "RE: (AUTO) [BATTLE] Zhelrantix the Weaponsmaster, Veteran of Battle"

Yeeeeah.. I'm a jackass. After posting some logs on the log board, and looking through these posts, I was reminded of a few that I forgot.. Sorry fellas. Keep the posts comin, huh? I have really bad memory, dont take any offense if I forget ya.

Slathigern- You made a good General, even though it was short lived like ya said. You were all into the defense of the Village and were really takin control over the Defenders and trying to get some of your ideas through with Sabiene, good job, good char.

Zaknafir- What can I say.. I hate invokers. Didnt get to RP with ya much, but we kicked eachothers asses around a lot..good times, good times.

Kwalin- Pretty much the same as the above post.. Didnt fight you as much as I would have wanted to either.. that gangbang with Jiro sucked.. I knew I was dead, just wanted to take one of ya bastards with me..bastard.

Rahno- I liked your char, you reminded me a lot of Kackrik, with a few twists. Good char, you were a pretty mean bastard. Didnt like the fact that you seemed to always be on the edge of deletion, even after my suicide lecture I gave you from induction..oh well..good luck.

Juktar- Damn.. we went WAY back.. I dont know how I forgot bout ya, I dunno how I forgot lots of people, but as I stated before, my memory sucks. It was sad when ya con-died, I was really tryin ta help ya out with those con-quest items, even though Flaerglum was doin most the work.. Great char man.

I'm sure I'm missing plenty of people still..ahh well. If anyone has any logs or something they'd like to send me, my email is in my first post.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AUTO) [BATTLE] Zhelrantix the Weaponsmaster, Veteran o... [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 01-Apr-04 09:44 PM
Reply RE: (AUTO) [BATTLE] Zhelrantix the Weaponsmaster, Veter..., Zhelrantix (Guest), 02-Apr-04 10:27 PM, #3
Reply RE: (AUTO) [BATTLE] Zhelrantix the Weaponsmaster, Veter..., koide (Guest), 02-Apr-04 11:40 PM, #4
Reply Heh, Vex (Guest), 03-Apr-04 12:16 AM, #5
Reply No love for your favourite invoker :-)?, Cerunnir, 03-Apr-04 01:44 AM, #6
Reply Eh, I figure he just doesn't like to be reminded of the..., Kwalin (Guest), 03-Apr-04 03:33 AM, #8
Reply I'm going to blame your old age for forgetting about me, Juktar (Guest), 03-Apr-04 03:25 AM, #7
Reply Well screw you too! txt, Slathigern (Guest), 03-Apr-04 06:42 AM, #9
Reply RE: (AUTO) [BATTLE] Zhelrantix the Weaponsmaster, Veter..., Zhelrantix (Guest), 03-Apr-04 01:29 PM #10
Reply RE: (AUTO) [BATTLE] Zhelrantix the Weaponsmaster, Veter..., Eta (Guest), 03-Apr-04 07:44 PM, #11
Reply RE: (AUTO) [BATTLE] Zhelrantix the Weaponsmaster, Veter..., Sardinthal (Guest), 04-Apr-04 02:04 AM, #12
Reply No goodbye note? n/t, Jinroh (Guest), 02-Apr-04 09:31 AM, #1
     Reply I second that, lets hear some stuff Z -nt, jaynus, 02-Apr-04 03:34 PM, #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #25933 Previous topic | Next topic