Subject: "RE: (AUTO) [BATTLE] Zhelrantix the Weaponsmaster, Veteran of Battle" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #25933
Show all folders

Zhelrantix (Guest)Fri 02-Apr-04 10:27 PM

#25958, "RE: (AUTO) [BATTLE] Zhelrantix the Weaponsmaster, Veteran of Battle"

Well, its been fun.. Zhelrantix was a really fun character, thanks to all that I interacted with, friends and foes alike. I wanted to delete Zhelrantix for a while, but could get myself to get rid of 600 hours of work.. I kinda got bored with the whole warcry/flurry thing.. I was one of the first(I think) to do that combo and it was pretty damn affective, but then I'd see half the Theran populace all have giant sword specs with the same legacies..that kind of turned me off to the character as well. The uninduction/demotion from Ordasen(sp?) kinda took me off the edge(even though I was re-inducted and set as Veteran), still kinda pissed me off that I wasnt notified about it.. I was having a REALLY bad time as Leader, hence why I didnt play as much.. The main reason why Leadership was so dull wasnt because of the interviews, but mainly because I could never seem to get any sort of interaction from any Battle IMM's when I had questions about my boundaries and to push my ideas for shaping the Village into something better. From the very start, all my officers(general, captain, drillmaster) died off quick. I sent in notes of who I wanted to take their places, but it never really happened... In the end, Zhelrantix had 3 legacies, Kastellyn's tattoo, and was Captain, Commander, and Veteran of Battle.. Not bad I guess, eh? Kinda strange that I never got a title throughout all of that though, was hoping for "Zhelrantix the Bear, Commander of Battle", but that never happened, ahh well.. Here are my Goodbyes for any that care to read.. I'm really bad with names and I'm sure I'll forget someone who has played a major role in Zhelrantix's past, but umma..I'll do my best.

BATTLE

Zylundak- You were a badass, even more so towards the end of your lifetime when you became a full smith.. very well played character. I enjoyed all the interaction we had, and all the fights alongside yas.

Urgarg- Damn.. I really liked your char a lot and had lots of respect for ya.. You really kept me goin and acted as my mentor. I remember that note you sent me when you left, really brought me up and kept me motivated. Thanks for everything..

Jinroh- I knew from the interview that you'd be Commander some day, guess I was right. Didnt interact with you too much, sadly.. except for the time you were trying to get me back in to battle after I was uninducted along with all the other berserkers..good luck.

Sabiene- We interacted quite a bit, and you seemed to be the only Battle IMM around in my lifetime..

Vexoffesz- Didnt like you much, kinda whiney..'nough said.

Kackrik- Didnt like you at all at first for your problems of taking orders, but I guess it was just your RP.. Ya ended up warmin up ta Zhelrantix and respecting his authority later on in your lifetime and we kicked a lil ass together.

Flaerglum- Poison thief in battle...nasty bastard.

Sardinthal- I really enjoyed your RP.. took balls to go through with losing your specs like that, too bad your con died out before you could get em restored completely.

Thrakadan- you were pretty damn tough.. I remember when you handled me pretty good when you had an Armageddon..ugh. Glad ya were on my side.

Kastellyn- Thanks for all the interaction that we had, even though it was pretty limited, seein as yer a busy guy and are always away.. Anyway, thanks for everything.. I really would have wanted to talk about making it on the pillar, but you were always gone and I kinda lost the drive..

Huren- We climbed the ranks together back in the day, too bad ya deleted early on, we coulda been quite the wrecking force..

Haljunei- You seemed semi-newbie'ish, but you seemed to know the RP well and ya were a pretty tough fighter too..just try not to care about gear so damn much.

Thror- Thanks for the awesome RP quest thing in the sewers..too bad that was pretty much the only time I saw you around, I was really interested in becomming a Sapper, too bad you werent interested in making me one. ;)

ENEMIES

Kelrizza- Yeeeeeeah... I hate you. Well played. I remember I would kick you and four other guys around at the same time, but once you came to power, you kinda just slapped me around most the time.

Oblain- I really didnt like you, you were just #### talking ganger in my eyes.. Perhaps it was just the char, perhaps not..Regardless, I hated Oblain.

Etarekoth- You were a mean assassin.. Whenever you're around I know I gotta spend most my time on water or keeping on the run.. Think you got me three times........bastard.

Damn guys, I'm havin a tough time remembering chars from way far back.. Put some posts on my thread so I have somethin ta write back to.. If you wanna email me, feel free..

P.S. Too lazy to proof-read, so umma..good luck making sense of it.

wasted_cucumber@hotmail.com

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AUTO) [BATTLE] Zhelrantix the Weaponsmaster, Veteran o... [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 01-Apr-04 09:44 PM
Reply RE: (AUTO) [BATTLE] Zhelrantix the Weaponsmaster, Veter..., Zhelrantix (Guest), 02-Apr-04 10:27 PM #3
Reply RE: (AUTO) [BATTLE] Zhelrantix the Weaponsmaster, Veter..., koide (Guest), 02-Apr-04 11:40 PM, #4
Reply Heh, Vex (Guest), 03-Apr-04 12:16 AM, #5
Reply No love for your favourite invoker :-)?, Cerunnir, 03-Apr-04 01:44 AM, #6
Reply Eh, I figure he just doesn't like to be reminded of the..., Kwalin (Guest), 03-Apr-04 03:33 AM, #8
Reply I'm going to blame your old age for forgetting about me, Juktar (Guest), 03-Apr-04 03:25 AM, #7
Reply Well screw you too! txt, Slathigern (Guest), 03-Apr-04 06:42 AM, #9
Reply RE: (AUTO) [BATTLE] Zhelrantix the Weaponsmaster, Veter..., Zhelrantix (Guest), 03-Apr-04 01:29 PM, #10
Reply RE: (AUTO) [BATTLE] Zhelrantix the Weaponsmaster, Veter..., Eta (Guest), 03-Apr-04 07:44 PM, #11
Reply RE: (AUTO) [BATTLE] Zhelrantix the Weaponsmaster, Veter..., Sardinthal (Guest), 04-Apr-04 02:04 AM, #12
Reply No goodbye note? n/t, Jinroh (Guest), 02-Apr-04 09:31 AM, #1
     Reply I second that, lets hear some stuff Z -nt, jaynus, 02-Apr-04 03:34 PM, #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #25933 Previous topic | Next topic