Subject: "I enjoyed interacting with you." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #25642
Show all folders

Jinroh (Guest)Mon 22-Mar-04 03:05 PM

#25661, "I enjoyed interacting with you."

Your roleplay was quite refreshing and therefore I enjoyed talking to you and interviewing you. I would have definately had more fun with your roleplay but unfortunately Jinroh is a hard ass in almost every way. I'm glad you enjoyed watching me fight, and when the gangs came, run and barely get away. I felt bad asking you to get the thick iron bracers when I was rotted because there was a chance I would survive it, and I did, but unfortunately you took a death. Thanks for sticking through the rough times and maybe you will come back. Although right now, ragers above 40th level is nothing but a continual imperial ganging festival, so I can see why you didn't want to continue. Good luck with next.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [BATTLE] Frumpledunk the Baron of Lightning [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 22-Mar-04 06:36 AM
Reply That was fun, some comments and goodbyes., Frumpledunk (Guest), 22-Mar-04 07:08 AM, #1
     Reply A shame you didn't hero, Drokk, 22-Mar-04 07:46 AM, #2
     Reply RE: That was fun, some comments and goodbyes., Janakt (Guest), 22-Mar-04 11:29 AM, #3
     Reply RE: That was fun, some comments and goodbyes., Elijsie (Guest), 22-Mar-04 02:34 PM, #4
     Reply I enjoyed interacting with you., Jinroh (Guest), 22-Mar-04 03:05 PM #5
     Reply RE: That was fun, some comments and goodbyes., Maelbor (Guest), 22-Mar-04 04:34 PM, #6
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #25642 Previous topic | Next topic