Subject: "That was fun, some comments and goodbyes." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #25642
Show all folders

Frumpledunk (Guest)Mon 22-Mar-04 07:08 AM

#25644, "That was fun, some comments and goodbyes."

First off, this was a comeback char. Hadn't played in 10 months, and rolled Frump to play a role I had allways kicked around in my head. I thought that Svirf dagger defender would be a really stupidly weak combo for a comeback char, as I always kind of sucked anyways, but boy was I wrong. Dag specs are just kind of nasty, and the combination of stone skin, resistance, field dressings and berzerk was super nice. Had a bunch of fun with the char for a while, but had stopped rping about 40 hours ago, and it was time to delete.

Goodbyes:
VILLAGE

Jinroh - Heh. You are badass. Thank you for pledging me, thank you for inducting me. It was always a joy to watch you fight, and it was very cool that you would sit around chatting tactics. It was valuable in that I usually learned something, and it felt like you really were a leader showing the young ones how it is done. One funny thing is that my last rager (who was only in the village for like 10 hours before I deleted) was pledged by Grogrim before Grogrim was made commander, and then inducted by Grogrim once he made commander. Two for two.

Janakt - Where did you go? You helped start making the char fun again and then you disappeared. Was a bunch of fun running around with you, and you are pretty badass.

Stefanie - Perma esay's are lame. Perma esay's that involve incorrect usage of words are even lamer.

Vezrak - I thought that you were OK, but not very Zerkerish. You never really seemed to have the fire a Zerker should IMHO.

Grogrim - Thanks for that pep talk that one time when I got ganged to high holy hell on eastern.

Thror - Well I tried, but the only time I ever saw you on, I was too busy trying to retrieve and reclothe to go to the shrine. Oh well. Was hoping for at least a nod eventually.

Ordassen - I think you are good for the village, and it was good to see you on 'who battle'. You seem to help keep stuff on the right track.

Empire - All of you are basically pure gangers with the following exceptions.

Galakonosis - You were always willing to come fight, and you had balls. Much love.

Blitzenturt - Ouch. You obviously are pretty skilled. But you to have balls, you were willing to fight.

Tribs -

Baendra and Drezulok - Both well played and badass. You two scared me. Bunches.

Thats that. Hopefully I will be a little more successful with the next, and actually F**king hero one of these days.

-Larcat, the most mediocre CFer of them all.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [BATTLE] Frumpledunk the Baron of Lightning [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 22-Mar-04 06:36 AM
Reply That was fun, some comments and goodbyes., Frumpledunk (Guest), 22-Mar-04 07:08 AM #1
     Reply A shame you didn't hero, Drokk, 22-Mar-04 07:46 AM, #2
     Reply RE: That was fun, some comments and goodbyes., Janakt (Guest), 22-Mar-04 11:29 AM, #3
     Reply RE: That was fun, some comments and goodbyes., Elijsie (Guest), 22-Mar-04 02:34 PM, #4
     Reply I enjoyed interacting with you., Jinroh (Guest), 22-Mar-04 03:05 PM, #5
     Reply RE: That was fun, some comments and goodbyes., Maelbor (Guest), 22-Mar-04 04:34 PM, #6
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #25642 Previous topic | Next topic