Subject: "Goodbyes" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #25525
Show all folders

Brulig (Guest)Fri 19-Mar-04 05:51 PM

#25532, "Goodbyes"

Had a blast, thanks for the induction, a shame my characters usually burn out ~ 200 hours. Why mute.. I honestly can't remember anymore. I remember one reason was that my past characters tended to talk a lot, so I thought I'd shut myself up for a change. Kinda funny running into a drow rager mute, I thought I was so unique (Though I'm sure other, more memorable mutes spring to mind). About 50 hours into the Fortress I realized I could CB, but a stern echo quickly ended that, though I could still use the Fortress channel (Usually a string of .'s when important things happened). Being a mute isn't the barrel of laughs you'd think, from getting blackjacked a room away from some big raid and having to tossturn my communiques to poking, nudging and pointing incessantly to my cabalmates when there were 50 imperials a stone's throw away. A big regret is not developing my character past 'Ok, I'm a mute, so what' and I had little lasting personality past shrugs nods and shakes and armfolds. Lots of little things here or there that you probably don't care about, so let's get to the real reason you're here: hardcore nudi-err, the goodbyes. If you're not mentioned, you're not important enough to my character to remember, I don't like you, or I forgot, so reply and take your chances.

Imms:

Obaznuk: You're a great bird, thanks for the talks.

Scarabaeus: Thanks for the chance but after some talks, I figured it wasn't such a great idea to, um, hang out with demons and devils as a Maran.

FortressInductor: Thanks for the chance.

"Friends":

Lariya, Jaegrudai: Thanks for the talks, advice, induction. Lariya, sorry for burning your clothing. I ran around with your pendant for a day before I died, and we left that place with a little parting gift at least.

Sevelius/Kalidan/ElfInvokerLongName: Go team? Keep on trucking.

Hykroln/Jaella: You two were my brother/sister-types when you were around, it was always fun travelling with both of you. Hykroln, from your goodbye you said you weren't too sure of your actions but from what I remember you fought like a champ.

Sherman: I normally wouldn't mention someone like you, but your obvious OOC comments to your 'friends' in russian did not go unnoticed. Hopefully I'm not the only one.

Corvus/SomeOtherDwarves: You've got the heritage down, nice roleplaying.

Vorondel: You're a calm, collective and logical character, and were a great boon to the Fortress for 900 hours. Next character I role will try to make it past the Trothon gates.

Various Inn folk, Ghroth, Quirinor, Verv: You all interacted with Brulig at one point or another and made it memorable, thanks for the experiences.

Dohni: I never did understand why you were so happy to see me all the time, but you helped me out every now and then so thanks.

"Enemies":

Dryzzel: You must have felt somewhat cheated or upset at Balator, but you should know it was a pure stroke of luck. I was having bad connection problems on the way to the Palace, and ducked into the Temple in case I had to quit out and re-connect. Well I did, and when I came back, you popped in. Thank my 112 wpm for that. Otherwise, you scared the crap out of me, so good job.

Yanacek: Your character is simply the top tier of players that I've had the 'pleasure' of interacting with. Awesome character.

Baendra: I hope you realized that what you walked in on was Brulig expressing his thoughts to an omniscient being, and that you as a mortal should not be privvy to them.

Jinroh: You get the award for longest adrenaline rush from that little jog we took from Balator to Blidgenstone. Good character, good job.

Drokk: You're up there for adrenaline rushes and scaring the crap out of me.

Kwalin, Etarekoth: You're both fearsome enemies to have, nice job. Etarekoth, it's as if you were raised in that Tower from all the junk you carried. You might enjoy knowing I was about to board ST airlines courtesy of Scion right before we, um, bumped into each other 15 minutes later.

I can't really think of any others, so reply and I'll respond. As always, thanks to the entire Immstaff for their hard work and time.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Brulig the Weaponsmaster [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 19-Mar-04 03:08 PM
Reply Goodbyes, Brulig (Guest), 19-Mar-04 05:51 PM #2
Reply RE: Goodbyes, Qirinor (Guest), 19-Mar-04 06:05 PM, #4
Reply heh, Lets just say I had a long conversation with an im..., Dryzzel, 19-Mar-04 06:50 PM, #5
Reply Just one small note., Brulig (Guest), 19-Mar-04 07:37 PM, #6
     Reply perhaps, but Searing cut is a maran weapon type. so..., Dryzzel, 19-Mar-04 07:46 PM, #7
          Reply RE: perhaps, but Searing cut is a maran weapon type. so..., Lazy (Guest), 22-Mar-04 08:52 PM, #18
Reply RE: Goodbyes, Dindon, 19-Mar-04 10:50 PM, #8
Reply RE: Goodbyes, Sherman (Guest), 19-Mar-04 11:59 PM, #9
Reply Speaking russian IS ooc., LazyDrekten (Guest), 20-Mar-04 12:48 AM, #10
Reply Valg, Master of the Obvious, says:, Valguarnera, 20-Mar-04 02:08 AM, #12
Reply RE: Valg, Master of the Obvious, says:, Sherman (Guest), 21-Mar-04 02:24 PM, #13
     Reply RE: Valg, Master of the Obvious, says:, Valguarnera, 21-Mar-04 02:30 PM, #14
     Reply RE: Valg, Master of the Obvious, says:, Sandello, 22-Mar-04 07:08 PM, #17
Reply so how did you know who to speak Russian to?, incognito, 22-Mar-04 04:23 PM, #16
Reply I am glad that you enjoyed the character, DrokkNimrod (Guest), 20-Mar-04 01:07 AM, #11
Reply You were fun to fight., Keiigrahv (Guest), 21-Mar-04 06:08 PM, #15
Reply Phew, Lochzan (Guest), 19-Mar-04 05:26 PM, #1
     Reply Yep., Brulig (Guest), 19-Mar-04 05:53 PM, #3
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #25525 Previous topic | Next topic