Subject: "bye bye" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #22603
Show all folders

flaerglum (Guest)Sat 06-Dec-03 07:57 PM

#22631, "bye bye"

not a bad job, it was fairly apparent you were pretty new to the game. I still remember when you disscovered the id bug with poisons and you were like ha! i will tell everyone and you will poison nobody again, and then i poison killed you 3 or so times after that

Lion vulture is a powerful combo, I remember when i had it as terenvil, second to last of the old school nexans, of course back then you could carry a carriofeed over to the lion which just tore the hell out of giants.

I figured I frustrated you a lot, I frustrate a lot of tribunals cause I just dance around guards and knock you out. I made a tribby for a couple of days which i have deleted since then and I remember the first thing i heard over cb when i got inducted was you saying that flaerglum should be permanentaly be wanted. i was laughing so hard i fell out of my chair.

Anyways keep up the good work, and as a suggestion if you get lion form you should tear apart villagers easily, especialy if they hit you in the city, its as easy as order all rescue lion, 3 rounds later, dead villager. or if you found a barrier wand then you could wade through groups of villagers easily

luck with your next

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Larsetta Dobrey the Grand Mistres... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 06-Dec-03 12:20 AM
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Larsetta Dobrey the Grand Mis..., Lopner (Guest), 14-Dec-03 04:32 PM, #11
Reply Heh...bad time to have computer problems..., Agraemas (Guest), 13-Dec-03 01:38 PM, #10
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Larsetta Dobrey the Grand Mis..., OBLAIN (Guest), 06-Dec-03 09:48 PM, #5
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Larsetta Dobrey the Grand Mis..., Larsetta, 06-Dec-03 02:42 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Larsetta Dobrey the Grand Mis..., Larsetta, 06-Dec-03 03:18 AM, #2
     Reply well you sure had some big brass ones...., Sharidum (Guest), 06-Dec-03 02:42 PM, #3
     Reply bye bye, flaerglum (Guest), 06-Dec-03 07:57 PM #4
     Reply RE: bye bye, Larsetta, 06-Dec-03 10:13 PM, #6
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Larsetta Dobrey the Grand Mis..., Odelius (Guest), 07-Dec-03 04:36 AM, #7
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Larsetta Dobrey the Grand Mis..., Costise (Guest), 07-Dec-03 11:34 AM, #8
     Reply A pity, Gerbunov (Guest), 11-Dec-03 02:08 AM, #9
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Larsetta Dobrey the Grand Mis..., Parick (Guest), 16-Dec-03 08:51 PM, #12
     Reply But of course!, Sabiene, 17-Dec-03 06:48 PM, #13
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #22603 Previous topic | Next topic