Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Larsetta Dobrey the Grand Mistress of Changelings, Magistrate of Galadon
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=22603
22603, (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Larsetta Dobrey the Grand Mistress of Changelings, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Dec 5 23:16:17 2003

At 8 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 19th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Larsetta perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:241
PK Ratio:9% (closer to 100% is better)

22754, RE: (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Larsetta Dobrey the Grand Mistress of Changelings, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by Lopner on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Bye Bye Larsetta

Wish I could have known you better, it's a shame
All my friends are dying, and I guess you were no
exception...
I can only hope I have as good a life as you did...
22732, Heh...bad time to have computer problems...
Posted by Agraemas on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Larsetta,

Well, all I can say is when I got back on...and you were gone...I could not believe it. I really couldn't.

This was my second hero...my first being one I won't name until he is dead...but my best times playing this game were with you and Odie...I loved our sparring and our few adventures. And I know this is just a game...but...well I cry when I think those times are over. Heh...we never got married but I think we always were in spirit. I am really sorry. I wished we could spend the last moments on some great adventure...but seems it was not to be heh.

You were the best, and will be missed. Good luck on your next...I hope you make one soon, it was fun. And I will leave you with the words of Agraemas...I LOVE YOU BEAUTIFUL! Heh.

22633, RE: (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Larsetta Dobrey the Grand Mistress of Changelings, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by OBLAIN on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

Respect Larsetta. You played the tribunal goodie shifter really well.
I hope you took every chance that came your way to learn new things and different ways of fighting and gearing. You seemed to hold an eager eye and a lot of courage and for me as then Provost it was enough to induct you and I'm happy that my insticts led to such a great experience for both you and me.
I most certainly will miss you, there were times when I 'darn'd myself when you'd fly up as a ghost or die while raiding even though you could avoid it but atleast you seemed to learn from each death... not quite 'live' and learn but learn none the less.
Well played, hope you enjoyed it, the potential in the tribunal now is emmense. Good luck in whatever you choose to embody yourself as next in the relams.

Oblain kun Quinslin
22618, RE: (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Larsetta Dobrey the Grand Mis...
Posted by Larsetta on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, Larsetta was passionate, had a love of law and order, was true to her friends, did not shy away from dangerous situations, and excelled at dying as a Magistrate. hehe.

What an emotional experience this was. She was my first Hero. I had real tears pouring out of my eyes when she died, and was saying her goodbyes. I see alot of characters that dont do a good bye note, and I just cant imagine that. Maybe because she was my first hero, maybe because this is only like my 4th real character, I dont know. I just really liked playing Larsetta. I hope some of you liked playing with her as well.

Lady Sabiene, thanks for speaking with me at the end. It was nice. I did not see any final bit of whisdom when I parted the realm though, at the very end. It was quite the experience though, and I am glad I waited out the entire proces. It gave me a while to say some more goodbyes. Just like in real live, I want to someday die awake and with my eyes open, so this was good practice, heh. *smile*.

Larsetta, though dead now, will miss everyone dearly, and she hopes that at least a few people miss her as well.

Goodbyes - Anyone I miss, I am sorry. I think I have all the major players in her life listed, but if I accidentially miss someone, let me know, and refresh my memory.

Imms - Great game. Thanks. I really love it.

Friends

Agraemas - Larsetta's beloved. She spent the last 2 days of her life hoping you would wake up, but you never did. She left messages with everyone though. I just reviewed the log of the first time you two met, and your adventure that evening, and it brought tears to my eyes. For real.

Odelius - Odie! Odie! The Pantless Gnome! You worried Larsetta for a while, and she wasnt too sure of you, but after a bit, she trusted you with her life, and would have done anything for you.

Youtserp - Great guy. Your feathers tickled though.

Nadia - Started out thinking Larsetta and you would be fast friends though life, but then I stopped seeing you. Take care.

All of the other Shifters were very nice. I met a bunch of you at different times. Shifters were about the nicest class I ever played. Probably because there are so few hero level shifters. I know Lorran and I and one other had our differences, but I was never attacked, not did I attack, anyone in a guild. Cant say that for alot of classes.

Kheleons - Dont know about you, but you were cool! Great character.

Most of the Magistrates were frinds too, they are listed below.

Magistrates

Taleekan - Where did you go to? Larsetta really missed you in the latter parts of her life.

Oblain - My Idol! I often tried to fight like you, because you were the greatest and strongest Magistrate I had ever seen, but the lion just cant do that. hehe.

Kelrizza - You scared the hell out of Larsetta. She was just glad you were both on the same team. She did respect you though. Go far.

Nimaray - Larsetta did not care for you much. Sorry. It was that first time she met you, and you cast gills on here. Really pissed her off.

Zaklotel - Brave! You have a strong heart.

Agarah - Ugh. Gross! Larsetta hated what you were, but respected your love of order and law. Guess we wont ever get to do the corpse experiment now, hehe.

Lopner - Loopy! You were Larsetta's big brother it seemed for a bit. The crush angle you played with Agra was hilarious. He was really angry for a while. He might still be. Dont know, since Larsetta passed to the fields, she hasnt heard much from the mortal realm. heh.

Eucarios - You were a huge help to Larsetta. She missed you when you left, and she was sad.

Miglid - You were a strange one to Larsetta. She accepted you at the end though, and wished you were around more.

Gerferras - Sorry about that. hehe. You know what I mean. That one accidental time you tried to spell me, though, and you got killed because I did not trust cabal, was very helpful to Larsetta over the next few weeks of her life. That Orc, Madas, got the biggest kick out of it, and I am pretty sure Madas didnt attack and kill me sometimes, because she saw when you spelled me and got killed. Be well!

Costise - I never trusted you, and after reading your goodbyes, I know why. You played that very well, or else I was very intuitive. Good luck with whoever you are now.

I am sure I missed a few magistrates in there. Sorry. Please refresh my memory if I did. I have everything logged.

Enemies (too numerous to list... hehe.) (whom I fell to most of the time.) I saw Larsetta as the way to improve EVERYONE ELSE's PK ratio. hehe.

Voronil - Hated you. Larsetta didnt give a damn about the grove. That was Oblains war. Of course, even without the war, you still would have been the 'thorn in her side' hehe.

Pelthaas - Another great character. Wish you and Voronil would have talked more, instead of just killing her. All I ever got out of Voronil was 'You orderly, you live in city, I kill you' or something to that effect. oh well.

Lorran - She really liked you, even though you were an enemy. Funny that, huh? Matter of fact, Larsetta like all the shifters she met. It pained here to ever have to fight any of them. Her good heart broke several times.

Slathigern - Only got to fight you once. I screwed it up. Larsetta did not know she could use Tribunal powers in form, and that was why she attacked you as a human, and not her lion. She manacled you, and tried to shift 4 times. It fell each time. hehe.

Flaerglum - Argh! Agg! Ack! Quit it already! Didnt killing her after about the 10th time get boring for you? Larsetta hated you, I think you did a bang up job. Well done.

ALL THE VILLAGE AT THE END. Larsetta did not approve of Oblains wars, but she followed orders, and was always there for the Spire. I hope the villagers, though they hated the mage, could at least respect her spirit. She improved several of your PK ratios quite a bit I would imagine! *smile*

There were many more who enjoyed killing Larsetta, as attested to by her early CON death. Most of her life is logged on my computer, so if anyone wants to see their kills from her point of view, let me know, and I'll dig it up for you. Most of them were about 2 to 3 rounds though, not very impressive.

Larsetta says 'Everyone take care. I go to rest now, in the fields of heaven. Peace and be well.'
22619, RE: (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Larsetta Dobrey the Grand Mis...
I almost forgot Haljunei. I respected you above all the villagers. You know why. Be well and strong.
22624, well you sure had some big brass ones....
Posted by Sharidum on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
the funniest i think was when you flew down nuzzled 4 villagers then flew off before any of us had a clue, we where all like WTF it was just funny, and I knew something was going on when you sucided on me there at the end, I had just logged so resist was still up even though head was gone or you might have got me, was good to know your for the short time I did now roll a villager :)
22631, bye bye
Posted by flaerglum on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
not a bad job, it was fairly apparent you were pretty new to the game. I still remember when you disscovered the id bug with poisons and you were like ha! i will tell everyone and you will poison nobody again, and then i poison killed you 3 or so times after that :P

Lion vulture is a powerful combo, I remember when i had it as terenvil, second to last of the old school nexans, of course back then you could carry a carriofeed over to the lion which just tore the hell out of giants.

I figured I frustrated you a lot, I frustrate a lot of tribunals cause I just dance around guards and knock you out. I made a tribby for a couple of days which i have deleted since then and I remember the first thing i heard over cb when i got inducted was you saying that flaerglum should be permanentaly be wanted. i was laughing so hard i fell out of my chair.

Anyways keep up the good work, and as a suggestion if you get lion form you should tear apart villagers easily, especialy if they hit you in the city, its as easy as order all rescue lion, 3 rounds later, dead villager. or if you found a barrier wand then you could wade through groups of villagers easily

luck with your next
22635, RE: bye bye
Ahhh. I understand your comment now after that one time you double killed me. I wasnt the one who found the poison ID bug, but I did read about it on 'that other' web site. I think it was fixed right after that, because I dont recall ever ID'ing anything and seeing an extra space on it. Maybe I did before, and just didnt realize it until I read about it.

I did discover a few other bugs, regarding the poison thiefs, and even had one make it to the bug board, because of my circumstance of being a tribunal. I guess one of the benefits of being an easy mark, is helping to debug a class.

Maybe I found another one, and just didnt know to report it. I tried to order my guards to rescue me early on, right after becoming a Tribunal, and it just said 'Huh?' or something about not being able to form words in form or something. I admit, had I been able to order my guards to rescue me, things would have been alot different inside the cities.

Yes, you did frustrate the hell out of me :) I wish I could have killed you just one time. Would have made a world of difference in Larsetta's life. hehe. Well, die, and learn. I learned alot as Larsetta, and dying is a great way to learn about other classes / combos really I think. C-ya in da fields.
22639, RE: (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Larsetta Dobrey the Grand Mis...
Posted by Odelius on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Congratulations on Heroing! I remember it was a big thing for me when I finally did it... But dont take a massive break afterwards like me, come back soon!

You were one of the few people in Odie's circle of close friends and everytime you showed up I knew we'd have fun somehow. I'm so glad you enjoyed playing Larsetta and I am glad you stuck it out to the end. I'm glad that I could be there when you passed on and I wish Agraemas was there too.

I wish you the best of luck with your next character and dont be too shy to visit the Inn! See you around.

- Odie -
22640, RE: (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Larsetta Dobrey the Grand Mis...
Posted by Costise on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks for the mention, and good intuitive not to trust em, he never really like anyone in the spire ic, and from the leading to his end, you saw what happened, ooc you were cool though, congrats on the hero too, good luck out there
22689, A pity
Posted by Gerbunov on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We didn't travel to different places as I promised.
Too little time to play, and as a result, I'm not yet a hero, and
you're con-dead already :-( I'm sorry for that.

I liked your character, and I am sure our paths will cross in the
fields in the future. Good luck.
22811, RE: (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Larsetta Dobrey the Grand Mis...
Posted by Parick on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hey hey now dont forget me, i enjoyed talkin with ya alot in the spire or anywhere else, Larsetta had a great hear, and was well liked py Parick, Good friend of Agraemas and Odelius yup, you were another who Parick wanted to be good friends with,well i just wanna wish you luck with future characters and such.
22860, But of course!
Posted by Sabiene on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I wasn't expecting to see you there, but me being me, I just had to say something. Sabiene has always been big on seeing off finally-departed people, and I wasn't about to miss this chance. I never knew you, at all, not even a bit, prior to that incident, but you seemed nice which was enough for me.

As far as the wisdom, while you can interpret it in many ways, game-mechanic wise I was referring to the comment that I *believe* you see when you con or agedie which is like... "Your form dissolves, and you find yourself in heaven" or some variant based on align? I don't know if you actually saw it... but it was my understanding. Just wanted to encourage you to stick it out long enough to see everything, including that (if it happens). Good luck on your next, you seem like the kind of player we need.

- Sabs