Subject: "Laters." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #21406
Show all folders

Yyrdoouhn (Guest)Wed 24-Sep-03 03:16 PM

#21407, "Laters."

Decided a couple days ago that I would delete the next time I died. Today was the first time I logged on since, and it took me about 15 minutes...

Goodbyeish thoughts....

Mekantos: man wasn't I nice giving back your axe that I found and not touching it the second time? Glad nobody snooped me. Anyways you were pretty slippery. Fun opponent.

Gleamar: Damn dude, start hanging out in your guild. It cracked me up having to choose between being an ass and not killing mages.

Jurrintaila: Muddle is way overpowered.

To Juktar, Broghelan, Huren, Zylundak and all y'all ragers out there... you're all good people. This was probably my last rager... because with all the silly rules you have to abide, powers just ain't worth it.

To the full looters and gangbanges: eat a ####. (not that it bothered me much with this char, but point needs to be made.)

To all the people who wonder if cranial was further fubared: can't help you. deleted before i could try it out.

To all the people who is considering outcry of steel for a legacy: it kicks ass. Just like polearm spec sucks it.

To all my other friends: You know who you are. I love you all like my brothers although not quite as much. (Not mentioning names because having friends is disapproved of.)

anyways I'm locking cf in a box that I can't open until x-mas. (because i'm going to thailand to hook up with Puff now that the evil imms sitebanned him. he needs a new friend, perhaps we'll come back as a perma.)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [BATTLE] Yyrdoouhn the Master of Steel [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 24-Sep-03 02:56 PM
Reply Laters., Yyrdoouhn (Guest), 24-Sep-03 03:16 PM #1
     Reply role/score/etc, Yyrdoouhn (Guest), 24-Sep-03 03:21 PM, #2
     Reply Damnit!, Zaknafir (Guest), 24-Sep-03 06:50 PM, #3
     Reply good job. If you're around in january i might roll some..., yyrdoouhn (Guest), 26-Sep-03 06:16 AM, #6
     Reply Err?!?, NNNick, 24-Sep-03 08:37 PM, #4
     Reply RE: Err?!?, yyrdoouhn (Guest), 26-Sep-03 06:14 AM, #5
     Reply RE: Laters., Mekantos (Guest), 27-Sep-03 12:57 AM, #7
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #21406 Previous topic | Next topic