Subject: "RE: [DELETE] FORTRESS Ardyana, Queen of the forest" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #21117
Show all folders

Tempranger (Guest)Wed 10-Sep-03 02:51 PM

#21119, "RE: [DELETE] FORTRESS Ardyana, Queen of the forest"

"Elf/Ranger/Fortress Scribe was a hard comnbo to do. "

I can agree with this in so far as what I assume FortressScribe is and means. I know that it was a huge pain to do elf-ranger-dawn, and I assume they're similar. On the same note, more kudos for doing it.

"I was hidden so much of the time and couldn't interact with other fortress people as much as I would have liked to. I also found ranking very hard to do because I often could not find groupmates. After 177 hours and still being at level 33 and her con already down to 12, it just became tedious."

This right here is not only self-contradictory, but silly as well. If you wanted to interact with more fortress people, you could have been visible. There's no rule saying that rangers can't be seen. Complaining about ranking with a good-cabal is a bit insulting to yourself, just because of how frequently you have access to a hero with sanctuary and heal/rejuvenate who are quite often willing to help you rank if you ask. I will offer my unknowledgeable assurance that the good heroes would have wanted like nothing else a snaring ranger at hero with them enough to have helped rank you. That in addition to the fact that you played a good role, should have gotten you cabal-aid. And the most contradictory part of this is the end. You had 12 con on an elf ranger after 177 hours? Elf rangers have alot of spare practices to use on trains (and thus con). You wouldn't have lost con that quickly if you had been so hidden that you couldn't even talk to your peers. That means that your enemies can't see you either... That's where I got lost here.

Anyhow, I really liked the little time I got to spend with Ardyana, and I did have some things planned for the woman elf ranger. Talk about a hard role to fit :p But no, I'm not going to post it here, that's why I have an email address. I think you've got the bug, and you're now addicted to the drug. Heh

Good luck with whatever you're playing now, and life outside CF~
-HT
heliotali@yahoo.com

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic[DELETE] FORTRESS Ardyana, Queen of the forest [View all] , Ardyana (Guest), Wed 10-Sep-03 12:22 PM
Reply *wave*, Vorondel (Guest), 10-Sep-03 05:30 PM, #6
Reply Well, Ardyana (Guest), 10-Sep-03 05:49 PM, #7
Reply RE: [DELETE] FORTRESS Ardyana, Queen of the forest, Kas (Guest), 10-Sep-03 03:22 PM, #4
Reply RE: [DELETE] FORTRESS Ardyana, Queen of the forest, Tempranger (Guest), 10-Sep-03 02:51 PM #2
Reply Good points., Nivek1, 10-Sep-03 02:55 PM, #3
     Reply To clarify some of this a bit..., Ardyana (Guest), 10-Sep-03 04:42 PM, #5
Reply RE: [DELETE] FORTRESS Ardyana, Queen of the forest, FriendFoe (Guest), 10-Sep-03 12:46 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #21117 Previous topic | Next topic