Subject: "A VERY LONG LONG FUN RIDE!" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #20136
Show all folders

Cassoug (Guest)Wed 06-Aug-03 03:06 PM

#20143, "A VERY LONG LONG FUN RIDE!"

Well Damn long long time and it was really fun, Cassougi was like a new and improved Bazhans (my last char) he didn’t quite make it but I decided I had to finish what I had started with him, but changed some of the legacies around. Cassougi Had Crashing and Greeting the ultimate combo for killing villagers and that’s excatally what I wanted to do. I can’t believe the variety of villagers I fought and how many I fought. Cassougi Started out as a Seeker inducted by Erinphalis when he had just become a lord Elder when Divox was still alive. Cassougi then got booted from the Rift when he “Hastefully entered and exited the relms” I then waited about a day and was re-inducted by Erinphalis again, then two days later I was booted again for going behind kahosarins back he said. Then I waited a month or so and got inducted by Kucerael, and again got booted and exiled, and right before I was inducted for a fourth time by quezzumpliet I was exiled and the lord elders and Magus’ were told if they were to induct me they would be removed from the rift. Hahaha it was kinda funny while it lasted with the whole induction and booting thing. Anyways Cassougi Remained a friend to the rift and always aided them when and where they needed at any time. Believe it or not Cassougi Is my first Hero that I ranked all the way up there. I always got stuck in the forties because learning was a bitch and getting out of learning holes seemed endless. However overall I think Cassougi Came out on top, he was a good fighter and had many friends and fought more than I ever imagined I would. Well Cassougi was created to kill Villagers because to me they are kinda overpowered with their cabal powers, I mean look at the village compared to all the other cabals, and the rifts powers…BLOW..yea vanguard is cool when you wanna glow or see some color on your screen. I can’t even count the number of times I’d be wailing on someone when all of the sudden 4 deathblows appear in 2 rounds or a deathblow that sucks 900 hp or life or they are writhing and im at perfect heath they call thirst and im dead in a round or two I mean come on…anyways that is why I made a village killer :-D. And Cassougi needed to come to an End I am going to Utah for college in a few weeks and have been wanting to spend more time surfing and chillin with friends………I had a lot of friends like I said so if I forget a few be sure to leave a message, and you can leave a message too if I do mention you J

Rift:
Kahosarin – I think you just knew my IP address and hated me, anyways I hope my body tasted good when you would chew on it. And I was thrilled to see you leave the rift and #### in my pants when you came back.

Erinphalis – Long time ago man you were fun showed me some cool things gave me another change at being a seeker, really a good friend and always fun to hunt with

Urzkoo – Cloud giants rule huh you were beefy hit hard and knew CF well, im sure glad you weren’t a village

Zherukian – another Cloud giant that beat ass, always loved fighting with you

Tharandir – Druid in nexus, not many of those these days you were fun and a good character

Jarldar – we hunted a lot and it was fun, never understood why you raged war with the Warders but I guess whatever floats your boat right? Glad to see you’re a priest of the rift

Kozlaski – amazed to see your still alive as well, I think you’ve been alive longer than me and that manta ray of yours damn, serious damage and your lemur was always nice when raiding

Punblinpo – gnome dagger hand and interesting combo you used your legacies well too I was quite impressed. Though when we sparred that one time I didn’t expect you to plague me 4 times so it lasted like 120 hours heheh

Socherker – I spelled your name wrong but you were a beast and I always loved hunting with you, never understood your honor, why you always left the villagers things even though they looted yours, I mean I began returning things to those that would leave mine or others but if they took mine once they never got theirs back.

Kucerael – You were kinda really a bitch, that one time I told you to kill me and I removed my swords and I almost killed you with my hands hahaha that was funny, but I know your more powerfull than that.

Kierning – fun invoker always knew thera well and your shields were always a help

Jelomar – Healer of the World you were kool and I always loved the “POOF”

Nicktickuk – Old timer you were fun and a blast to talk too

(Name) Weaver of the Raging Waters – I forgot your name but remember that title you were a blast too always up for villager slaying.

Quezzumpliet – Probably my most favorite seeker thought Cassougi’s life, always up for hunting, getting clothing, raidin, talking, everything I think you were a great friend of Cassougi’s and you taught me a bunch thanks. Not to mention you always stood up for me and It was good to see one that wasn’t afraid to stand for what he believes thanks! I am glad to see you advance in your teachings in the heavens

Munro – Started out liking you, then started to dislike you, that whole thing with me and Boigeran wasn’t involving you and you stepped in and that pissed me off, but before that you were fine keep doin what you do.

Boigeran – a Recent cloud giant beast, keep that conquest close cuz when you got it your unbreakable, although we had a fight where I thought you took my things after zylundak and ozlif killed me I was just pissed I got killed and full looted so I was pissed but im glad we put that behind us thanks to quezzumpliet. Anyhow you were the funnest always wanting villager blood and that’s my style.

Codus/karapikuta(Transmuter)- fought a few times with you it was fun but codus I still want that Disembowling to get perfected *wink.

All other seekers I forgot sorry but I think I did well :-P

Villagers
Rhomelanthos – Didn’t like fighting you much cuz of trapping and you always wearing heaver weapons, but you were good

Turtves??? – you reminded me of Rhomelanthos in that you fought hard and to the end

Drahkul – Cocky ass bastard your farewell was pathetic, yea you were a beast but acting like that was just pathetic All I have to say for you is you never fought battles that were 50/50 the moment you were gushing blood you would flee and you didn’t kill me when I was alone and prepared, or kill me when we raided. Like I said you made yourself out to be a prick who wasn’t nearly as good as you made yourself sound

Brogg – you were fun man I liked you especially that time when you told me you didn’t wann fight me because my bashes would ***DEVESTATE*** . but you would come into fights that were against your odds and sometimes even won.

Wiglaf – Same as Brogg always looking for a fight and would fight reguardless as to what the odds were of winning, and you got me until I started using diminution potions

Wakachacha – Tough fight always hated hand to hand specs

Cyldraeal – Mean with axes you fought hard and I didn’t kill you that much

Stampar – I’ll never forget when jarldar and I had just killed the destructor and you appeared right infront of us, haha that was the funniest kill ever. But you were a good fight

Sayangu – I cant explain how much I hated you, the only assassin that ever was successful assassinating me, and more than once you would come into the relms and remain hidden for like 3 hours then I’d think you were gone, then I see “you have been killed” and was like…damn sayangu..

Urgarg – Tough figher and your flails tore into me because that was the one weapon I never practiced but you were a tough figher

Tessaron – Beefy arial didn’t like to fight you because you would always leave me with like 2 str and 2 dex no matter what clothing I had

Darmok – Very beefy im impressed you heroed yourself alone, can’t imagine the time it would take. We had some good battles and you pissed me off cuz you would thirst in every battle with Bazhans and Cassougi

Ozlif – You Kick ass, you should be the next Commander of Battle, you got the guts, you would fight 4 of us at times and sometimes would kill 2 and send the rest fleeing, you know how to fight and got the heart to lead the village

Zylundak – You are a good commander you were honorable and fun to fight, we had a lot of interesting fights and some were too close where we would be both convulsing, I always liked those battles got my heart racing.

Gieldon – Was another that would always defend no matter what the odds were fun fight always

Sabiene – Stayed through a raid to the end. You had principles and I like that not to mention thief defender, and then imm. That’s nice

Grogim – fought you a bunch of times won a bunch and you won a bunch it was good to see you advance you were one that had principles as well.

Gueryan – the most tactical fighter I fought, you always impressed me.

Feolin – Hated those scepters of chaos

Trekalish – You and your wrathing weapons you and tessaron always hunted as a pact and damn didn’t like it when you two found me

Ramstin – You are beefy that time you and drakhull both pincered me for 2 unspeaks and 2 oblits cost me the best set of eq anyone has ever had in the game except from that necro ages ago, Fulminators humansunder elven blade of war fire opals, EVERYTHING, I almost deleted right there

Theaus – Didn’t understand why you went to the village, interesting though

Ezrail / Jehegriecal – You two were around for a long time and I hated your snares

Well damn I think I mentioned all the Villagers time to move on to others

Others
Jhard – Beefy Shark man it was great fighting with you

Ghuljun – good to see you lich you are a great leader for the chasm and remind me of Dullameh

Vordigern – Always up for raidin the village and fould gith endlessly with me

Vasillia – Fun to walk around with, its always nice to have a Archane with you, you made me a scary person to fight

Kalindar – You were fun and knew thera very very well

Karun/Lruthlor – You were interesting one day we’d be fighting and the other good friends

Kyrissa - you don’t run into a felar that likes the water a lot, You were kool

Queesha – my favorite gnome you taught me so much its unbelievable.

Well Damn im done with farewells, if I forgot you drop a message and I’ll respond, that’s CF and thank you IMMS for keeping CF up and running FAREWELL

Past Chars
Zroken, Kroden, Bazhans, Braojan, Cazzobaz, Cassougi, some other lowbies

Role/Score Care/ skills

Below<193hp 234m 843mv 27100tnl> (3 PM) sc
Cassougi the Exiled Seeker, Hunted by Battle
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Level : 51 Sex : male Race : cloud
Ethos : Neutral Align : Neutral Class : warrior
Practices: 0 Trains : 0 Hometown : Galadon
Exp : 586900 To Level : 27100 Sphere : Combat
Hit Point: 206 /921 Mana : 249 /423 Move : 843 /843
Str : 25(25) Int : 16(16) Wis : 17(17)
Dex : 16(16) Con : 4 (4 ) Chr : 16(16)
Carry # : 0/29 Weight : 0 lb 0 oz (Max 627 lbs)
Gold : 0 Silver : 0 Copper : 0
Wimpy : 50 hp Morale : Moderate Position : Standing
Hitroll : 6 Damroll : 9
AC pierce: 85 Defenseless AC bash : 85 Defenseless
AC slash : 85 Defenseless AC magic : 85 Defenseless
vs Spell : Not protected vs Paralysis : Not protected
vs Breath: Not protected vs Petrification: Not protected
You have 0 weapon specializations.
You have 0 legacy choices.
You are specialized in sword.
You are specialized in mace.
You batter weapons from your foes with the movements of Crashing of Waves.
You smash foes to the ground with the charge of Greeting the Avalanche.
You are affected by:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<206hp 249m 843mv 27100tnl> (5 PM) p
charge 1%( 1%) axe 87%( 87%)
dagger 86%( 86%) flail 1%( 1%)
mace 100%(100%) polearm 69%( 69%)
spear 80%( 80%) sword 100%(100%)
staff 75%( 75%) whip 69%( 69%)
bash 100%(100%) berserk 100%(100%)
dirt kicking 100%(100%) disarm 100%(100%)
dodge 100%(100%) enhanced damage 100%(100%)
hand to hand 91%( 91%) kick 35%( 35%)
parry 100%(100%) rescue 90%( 90%)
trip 81%( 81%) second attack 100%(100%)
third attack 100%(100%) fourth attack 100%(100%)
cross 100%(100%) offhand disarm 79%( 79%)
shield cleave 1%( 1%) pugil 1%( 1%)
lash 1%( 1%) fast healing 100%(100%)
haggle 85%( 85%) meditation 100%(100%)
recall 100%(100%) lore 35%( 35%)
warcry 83%( 83%) shield block 79%( 79%)
dual wield 100%(100%) double thrust 100%(100%)
flourintine 100%(100%) riposte 92%( 92%)
jab 90%( 90%) flurry 100%(100%)
drive 76%( 76%) parting blow 89%( 89%)
feint 89%( 89%) boneshatter 100%(100%)
drum 100%(100%) dent 69%( 69%)
deflect shield 1%( 1%) backhand 80%( 80%)
cranial 100%(100%) retreat 69%( 69%)
dash 1%( 1%) pen 1%( 1%)
You have 0 practice sessions left.

Late in the alley's of BAlator a fierce cry rang throughout the lands.
Deafened by the cries a human searched for the sound.
Glaring down the alley the uman noticed a giant baby lieing motionless with its mouth open screaming.
Feeling mercy for the giant welp the human took the child in to raise within his shelter.
Pondering what he shall name the child, the little one muttered the words "Cassougi Bazernio..."
As the years past Cassougi began to grow at a massive rate.
At the mere age of Eight in human years Cassougi was now the size of his master.
As age came to Cassougi so did his masters teachings. He taught Cassougi the ways of the war, and fighting.
One day Cassougi took a trip to the great desert city of Hamsah Mu`tazz.
He was ordered to by fish and when he returned to his master's quarters a duel was underway.
It was between a Paladin and one of the Dark Paladin's dueling to the death.
Cassougi stopped and stared in wonderment at the mayhem before him.
Fireballs whizzed by singing anything in its path, till one struck a small thatched hut.
Before Cassougi realized what was going on, he turned to the hut and his face contorted in horror.
The small hut that was aflame was his masters, and his master was in side.
As Cassougi stood up and rushed toward the engulfed building a second fireball landed directly in the
center of the hut causing it to explode sending wood, and straw into the square.
Still holding the butchered chickens in his hand Cassougi felt tears stream down his face.
He no longer had a master or a father to live with and under.
With that he set off into the void....
Returning from Cassougi's hiding years later he had grown to maturity and had mastered the arts and tactics of war and battling
father had taught him as a child. Settling the in town of Galadon, Cassougi meets other venturers, and begins conversating with them.
While resting in the Warriors bar in Galadon Cassougi overhears this so called "Seeker of the Balance" telling others how he protects the lands from being utterly destructed.
Cassougi is intrugied and begings conversating with the Seeker. A entire day later and out of breath from speaking to this Seeker Cassougi finds that his purpose is ter protect da lands from becoming inbalanced.
After da conversation Cassougi was inducted into the Nexus cabal excited to go out and protect the lands.
The Rift being deprived of man power was constantly raided by the Village.
Cassougi began to grow and infernal Hate towards the village. This Hate became so intense that the Lord Elder of Nexus would constantly remind him that "Seekers do not hate the Village but but must fight them through obligation in order to pro
tect the balance
One eve when Cassougi was blood hungry searching for Villagers to slay a great flash came across his eyes.
Kahosarin the great dragon took Cassougi in his jaws to gnawe on his body spitting him back out.
once Cassougi made it back to his feet. Kahosarin Inducted Cassougi into None, leaving no sure reason as to why he was being removed.
Pondering Kahosarins lost reasons Cassougi sought out the Lord Elder of Nexus and was determined to rejoin his brothers withing the Reliqueary of the Balance.
Cassougi was re-inducted and re-joined his brothers within the Rift.
The very next eve Cassougi was traveling with his brothers of the Rift when again a flash came across his eye and Kahosarin again took him in his jaws gnawing on him spitting Cassougi back out.
Again Cassougi made it to his feet and was removed from the Rift one again and told, "Never question my decisions or power" by Kahosarin.
Though Cassougi was saddened he vowed to always act as a member of the Rift aiding their needs especially when it involved raiding or slaying the Villagers Cassougi hated.
Cassougi since his removal from the Rift has kept the trust of his past Seeker brothers as well as the new incoming Seekers. Cassougi has become ever so hatefull of the village as well.
The Hate burns his eyes and he becomes engulfed with hatered when he hears of the Village.
Recently declared "Hunted by Battle" Cassougi will only be known as the "Hunter of the Village".

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(CON LOSS) [None] Cassougi the Exiled Seeker, Hunted by... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 06-Aug-03 02:12 PM
Reply A VERY LONG LONG FUN RIDE!, Cassoug (Guest), 06-Aug-03 03:06 PM #1
     Reply Zekasiq, Zepachu, 06-Aug-03 03:24 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Zekasiq, Cassoug (Guest), 06-Aug-03 03:33 PM, #4
     Reply what did you do to get booted so much?, quid (Guest), 06-Aug-03 03:27 PM, #3
     Reply RE: what did you do to get booted so much?, Cassoug (Guest), 06-Aug-03 03:33 PM, #5
     Reply Thanks for the compliment big guy nt, Gieldono (Guest), 06-Aug-03 08:41 PM, #6
     Reply RE: A VERY LONG LONG FUN RIDE!, Codus (Guest), 06-Aug-03 08:46 PM, #7
     Reply RE: A VERY LONG LONG FUN RIDE!, Cylandrael (Guest), 07-Aug-03 08:07 AM, #8
     Reply damn axes, Cassoug (Guest), 07-Aug-03 12:20 PM, #12
     Reply Thanks, Minyar, 07-Aug-03 09:04 AM, #9
     Reply You did a damn good job..., Quezzumpliet, 07-Aug-03 10:04 AM, #10
     Reply thanks, Cassoug (Guest), 07-Aug-03 12:17 PM, #11
     Reply RE: A VERY LONG LONG FUN RIDE!, Kucerael (Guest), 07-Aug-03 02:02 PM, #13
     Reply RE: A VERY LONG LONG FUN RIDE!, Cassoug (Guest), 07-Aug-03 04:14 PM, #15
     Reply RE: A VERY LONG LONG FUN RIDE!, _sayangu, 07-Aug-03 03:33 PM, #14
     Reply RE: A VERY LONG LONG FUN RIDE!, Cassoug (Guest), 07-Aug-03 05:24 PM, #16
     Reply Well Played I say., ezrail (Guest), 07-Aug-03 10:11 PM, #17
     Reply RE: Well Played I say., Casssougi (Guest), 08-Aug-03 02:08 PM, #20
     Reply Braojan?? Was he a dwarf healer or something? I was Edu..., Eduiac (Guest), 07-Aug-03 10:44 PM, #18
     Reply RE: Braojan?? Was he a dwarf healer or something? I was..., Cassoug (Guest), 08-Aug-03 04:35 PM, #21
          Reply RE: Braojan?? Was he a dwarf healer or something? I was..., Eduiac (Guest), 12-Aug-03 12:26 AM, #25
               Reply Ahhhhhhh I know...... :-D good luck n/t, Cassoug (Guest), 12-Aug-03 01:14 PM, #27
     Reply RE: A VERY LONG LONG FUN RIDE!, Vasillina (Guest), 08-Aug-03 06:29 AM, #19
     Reply Good Job, Lruthlor (Guest), 09-Aug-03 01:32 PM, #22
     Reply RE: A VERY LONG LONG FUN RIDE!, Zylundak (Guest), 10-Aug-03 08:36 AM, #23
     Reply RE: A VERY LONG LONG FUN RIDE!, Cassoug (Guest), 12-Aug-03 01:18 PM, #28
     Reply dunno what to say..., Marcus_, 11-Aug-03 07:20 AM, #24
     Reply RE: dunno what to say..., Cassoug (Guest), 12-Aug-03 01:13 PM, #26
     Reply RE: A VERY LONG LONG FUN RIDE!, Sabiene, 20-Aug-03 12:34 PM, #29
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #20136 Previous topic | Next topic