Subject: "Amazing" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19029
Show all folders

ElunaSat 12-Jul-03 04:03 AM
Member since 28th Apr 2003
28 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#19038, "Amazing"

>Eluna: You're an amazing prep monkey. I can't compete with that.

I don't know if I should take that as a complement or not. It's one advantage of being an arial to have so much inventory space. Although every time I had to fight you, I always had to use what preps I could. There was very few opponents I respected and one of them was you. When I went into group battles and you were on the other side I new trouble was going to happen.

When I died at the entrance of the palace, I new I was going to die as soon as I logged on. My computer was lagging and I saw you on, with your talent and leadership I was pretty much screwed. I wasn't going to be one of those panzy people and log out so I took it on the chin.

I'm also sorry what happened in arial city. I honestly had no idea who that eagle was.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [None] Hukalon the Weaponsmaster, Anathema to... [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 11-Jul-03 11:47 PM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Hukalon the Weaponsmaster, Anathem..., Yllorok (Guest), 12-Jul-03 10:03 AM, #7
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Hukalon the Weaponsmaster, Anathem..., Zulghinlour, 12-Jul-03 12:59 AM, #3
Reply Uh. Damn. Good work., Socherion (Guest), 12-Jul-03 12:06 AM, #2
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Hukalon the Weaponsmaster, Anathem..., Hukalon (Guest), 12-Jul-03 12:05 AM, #1
     Reply Amazing, Eluna, 12-Jul-03 04:03 AM #4
     Reply RE: Amazing, Hukalon (Guest), 12-Jul-03 02:30 PM, #10
          Reply Nuttin short about dis bus biatch :P n/t, Jhanderin (Guest), 12-Jul-03 09:56 PM, #12
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Hukalon the Weaponsmaster, Anathem..., Xehlaell (Guest), 12-Jul-03 08:05 AM, #5
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Hukalon the Weaponsmaster, Anathem..., Khasotholas, 12-Jul-03 08:44 AM, #6
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Hukalon the Weaponsmaster, Anathem..., Hukalon (Guest), 12-Jul-03 02:22 PM, #9
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Hukalon the Weaponsmaster, Anathem..., Beast, 12-Jul-03 02:01 PM, #8
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Hukalon the Weaponsmaster, Anathem..., Valguarnera, 12-Jul-03 08:51 PM, #11
     Reply Awesome character., Faeras. (Guest), 13-Jul-03 10:46 PM, #13
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19029 Previous topic | Next topic