Subject: "RE: OK, Bodyguard, where am I going to get my sweet rolls , now?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #18997
Show all folders

Rothow (Guest)Fri 11-Jul-03 01:57 PM

#19023, "RE: OK, Bodyguard, where am I going to get my sweet rolls , now?"

Heh.. Rothow, the sweet roll king!

Yeah, I didn't really roll up wanting to join a cabal. Most of my more interesting characters are not caballed. That wasn't working for me, so I tried it. Like you said, I probably should have joined up sooner.

I just hit a point where it wasn't any fun to login anymore. *shrug* So close to heroing too. One of these days I'm going to have to hero just for the principle of the thing. *chuckle* I tend to enjoy 30-45, and ranking becomes a low priority.

I've got a lowbie in the mix. Not sure what'll come of him, but we'll see.

-Falstaff

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicRothow, who was hoping the Death Angel would post his g... [View all] , Falstaff, Thu 10-Jul-03 10:29 PM
Reply OK, Bodyguard, where am I going to get my sweet rolls ,..., Sylvrin (Guest), 11-Jul-03 10:34 AM, #8
Reply RE: OK, Bodyguard, where am I going to get my sweet rol..., Rothow (Guest), 11-Jul-03 01:57 PM #9
Reply remember me?, Kertaki (Guest), 11-Jul-03 03:34 AM, #3
Reply RE: remember me?, Falstaff, 11-Jul-03 08:53 AM, #5
Reply Nice job, bad timing., Arvam, 11-Jul-03 02:59 AM, #2
Reply RE: Nice job, bad timing., Falstaff, 11-Jul-03 08:50 AM, #4
Reply RE: Rothow, who was hoping the Death Angel would post h..., Jhanderin (Guest), 11-Jul-03 01:45 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Rothow, who was hoping the Death Angel would post h..., Falstaff, 11-Jul-03 08:57 AM, #6
          Reply Err, make that "but the drow led it", Falstaff, 11-Jul-03 08:59 AM, #7
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #18997 Previous topic | Next topic