Subject: "Nice job, bad timing." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #18997
Show all folders

ArvamFri 11-Jul-03 02:59 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
218 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#19009, "Nice job, bad timing."

I think you were the last guy I empowered before things got hectic on my end and I disappeared for a good long while. During one of my sparse 5 minute appearances to not autodel during that stretch, I saw you on, and gave you full empowerment. You had a good interview at first so I figured you're good for it. I never really had a chance to watch you at all or interact. Now that I'm back....poof, you're gone. Ah well...sounds like you did some fun stuff in there. Seems like thats usually the case "I was hoping to talk to you, but never saw you!" "Oh, I was *just* about to, then you deleted!"

Probably doesn't help, but hey, thats what happened. Anyways, good luck with the next one man.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicRothow, who was hoping the Death Angel would post his g... [View all] , Falstaff, Thu 10-Jul-03 10:29 PM
Reply OK, Bodyguard, where am I going to get my sweet rolls ,..., Sylvrin (Guest), 11-Jul-03 10:34 AM, #8
Reply RE: OK, Bodyguard, where am I going to get my sweet rol..., Rothow (Guest), 11-Jul-03 01:57 PM, #9
Reply remember me?, Kertaki (Guest), 11-Jul-03 03:34 AM, #3
Reply RE: remember me?, Falstaff, 11-Jul-03 08:53 AM, #5
Reply Nice job, bad timing., Arvam, 11-Jul-03 02:59 AM #2
Reply RE: Nice job, bad timing., Falstaff, 11-Jul-03 08:50 AM, #4
Reply RE: Rothow, who was hoping the Death Angel would post h..., Jhanderin (Guest), 11-Jul-03 01:45 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Rothow, who was hoping the Death Angel would post h..., Falstaff, 11-Jul-03 08:57 AM, #6
          Reply Err, make that "but the drow led it", Falstaff, 11-Jul-03 08:59 AM, #7
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #18997 Previous topic | Next topic