Subject: "RE: (DEL) Vyalrindur, Avenger of the Righteous, Sounder of the Clarion" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #18061
Show all folders

Aemelius (Guest)Thu 05-Jun-03 01:58 PM

#18093, "RE: (DEL) Vyalrindur, Avenger of the Righteous, Sounder of the Clarion"

"Aemelius - Great leadership, seriously. When every other character seemed like an egotistical bastard, you had a heart. I know how extremely frustrated you must be with my flippancy especially after how much we had talked recently, for that I apologize. Though I am sure we will meet again"

I figured it was some ooc thing, especially after all the time and effort we put into keeping you around ic. Can't fight the real world. Thank you very much for the nice words, it makes it easier to take the flames I get from others. I hope I helped in at least a small part to make your hours with the Vyal character fun. I thought you were a good character and was always glad to see you around when I logged on. I'm also sure we'll meet again. Good luck with everything.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Vyalrindur, Avenger of the Righteous, Sounder of ... [View all] , Vyalrindur (Guest), Tue 03-Jun-03 09:49 PM
Reply Oh this is sad! Vyl will be missed., Sylvrin (Guest), 06-Jun-03 04:09 PM, #10
Reply RE:, Vyal (Guest), 06-Jun-03 06:45 PM, #11
Reply RE: (DEL) Vyalrindur, Avenger of the Righteous, Sounder..., Navarro (Guest), 06-Jun-03 06:00 AM, #8
Reply re:, Vyal (Guest), 06-Jun-03 08:23 AM, #9
Reply RE: (DEL) Vyalrindur, Avenger of the Righteous, Sounder..., Vashka, 05-Jun-03 10:59 PM, #6
Reply re:, Vyalrindur (Guest), 06-Jun-03 12:54 AM, #7
Reply RE: (DEL) Vyalrindur, Avenger of the Righteous, Sounder..., Aemelius (Guest), 05-Jun-03 01:58 PM #5
Reply RE: (DEL) Vyalrindur, Avenger of the Righteous, Sounder..., Fahnrore, 04-Jun-03 02:17 PM, #3
Reply RE:, Vyalrindur (Guest), 05-Jun-03 01:10 PM, #4
Reply RE: (DEL) Vyalrindur, Avenger of the Righteous, Sounder..., Mazaufat, 04-Jun-03 01:29 PM, #2
Reply Hmm, Jhanderin (Guest), 04-Jun-03 01:48 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #18061 Previous topic | Next topic