Subject: "Too bad man" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #17498
Show all folders

Jhanderin (Guest)Thu 08-May-03 05:44 AM

#17500, "Too bad man"

I enjoyed our talks too but I fear I was never able to put enough attention into them. Every single time we started talking I would start getting tell bombed with requests for bread, water, helping stuck people, curing some random disease etc. So I often felt I shortchanged you when it came to that aspect of our interactions.

I will say this though about your invoker skills. They were quite good and I knew I was always in for a surprise. However, the Wisdomsmith's (aka Nepenthe) advice about invokers, I finally started to understand. I remember reading one of his posts awhile back that said something about lagging spells vs damage spells and how lagging spells were rarely the right way to go, though they do have their time and place. What I am saying here is..had you opted to cone/geyser/iceneedles/nova etc INSTEAD of throwing a rock at me you would have killed me at least four or five times more. So just something to think about if you ever play another invoker.

Jhanderin

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicToodles - (deleted) [View all] , Asin (Guest), Thu 08-May-03 01:51 AM
Reply RE: Toodles - (deleted), Karun (Guest), 12-May-03 07:04 PM, #9
Reply TTFN, Lruthlor (Guest), 12-May-03 04:20 PM, #8
Reply nameless/faceless ?, Quezzumpliet (Guest), 11-May-03 02:08 AM, #7
Reply RE: Toodles - (deleted), Fahnrore, 08-May-03 12:07 PM, #5
Reply RE: Log (fun one vs. you), Liu (Guest), 08-May-03 11:03 AM, #4
Reply Do you remember..., Sakard (Guest), 08-May-03 08:42 AM, #3
Reply Yeah that sucked donkeys, Eluna1 (Guest), 08-May-03 05:27 PM, #6
Reply Well done., Briessa (Guest), 08-May-03 07:30 AM, #2
Reply Too bad man, Jhanderin (Guest), 08-May-03 05:44 AM #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #17498 Previous topic | Next topic