Subject: "Farewells" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #17212
Show all folders

Alvoroiz (Guest)Wed 30-Apr-03 11:31 AM

#17232, "Farewells"

Empire

Thornarcrull: I always liked you, though I never had a negative encounter with you. I personally think most of the animosity directed toward you is because you cause lots of people to die (enemies), at least ic.

Zekasiq: I would have never guess you were Zepachu. I actually thought you were a newer player, though it made sense once i found out this was your first communer and the ammount to time you spent unempowered. It was interesting to see someone making a power play. Have to say i agree with the assesment though you didnt really play an evil, not like I did but I didnt have empowerment to worry about.

Sakard: Somone else that seem kinda new to me, though your tactics are improving and your roleplay i though was some of the better i had seen, especially in the imperial camp.

Narissa: Congratulations on imming. Always like traveling with you and i though we did pretty well together the few times it was just us.

Scions

Ghuljun: One of the more interesting characters ive seen in a while. I enjoyed our interactions, and would like to have had more, but since i gave up on the scion thing, i didnt always feel comfortable.

Zharaluzar: Always good times traveling with you. I found your and zekasiq's spats amusing. Never worried about dieing when we where together, though i did die with you around a few times.

Sylvan

Griimbling:
Had to be one of my favorite people to fight. If a healer was around, i tended to win, if not you. The memory of you that always came to mind was the first time you killed me and returning to my corpse to hear you talking about greedy treants.

Eclinsan:
Think the times i actually killed you i was outnumbers and you just ended up being the person in front of the gator fun fights anyway

Cardiel: I never saw you die, very evasive

Fortress

Briessa: By the time you hero'd i had quit gathering preps, though from the times i fought you i dont think aura shield and protection would have been enough for me. I am sure a lot of people were releived when you deleted

Karun: Killed you lots, seemed like you felt like you needed to defend regardless of the situation. I can repspect that, but it got you killed many times.

Lruthlor: Very tough paladin. Dont think i ever saw you die to a one on one.

Fahnrore: Could dish a lot of damage, took a lot of damage on occasion as well.

Ragers

Dalyar:
Toward the end didnt seem like you cared, which from what you said was true. We had some good fights before grogim immd

Aidamo:
Died to you several times, killed you a few (with help). Seemed like decent rager

Rugokar: Telling someone you'll group in a attempt to come kill them really annoys, unless you are evil. Was not upset when you got the boot, guess you never got back in.

Warlocks
Shark guy: cant remeber your name, but i definely remeber the form, ouch

Invoker i got the nice gear from: cant remember your name either, but you were very hard to pin down when you werent spamming. Probably the luckiest kill i got.

Anyone else

Sure i am forgetting a lot of people, if you care enough to post, i will respond.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Alvoroiz, The Grandmaster of Shapeshifters [View all] , Alvoroiz (Guest), Tue 29-Apr-03 12:13 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) Alvoroiz, The Grandmaster of Shapeshifters, Fahnrore, 03-May-03 06:44 PM, #10
Reply Farewells, Alvoroiz (Guest), 30-Apr-03 11:31 AM #5
Reply Tenatious is the word that springs to mind...., Lruthlor (Guest), 30-Apr-03 02:26 PM, #6
Reply RE: Farewells, Straklaw, 30-Apr-03 09:20 PM, #7
Reply RE: Farewells, Alvoroiz (Guest), 01-May-03 10:22 AM, #9
Reply RE: Farewells, Zargu, 01-May-03 03:13 AM, #8
Reply RE: (DEL) Alvoroiz, The Grandmaster of Shapeshifters, Zepachu, 30-Apr-03 12:46 AM, #4
Reply You stuck in there., Briessa (Guest), 29-Apr-03 05:37 PM, #3
Reply RE: (DEL) Alvoroiz, The Grandmaster of Shapeshifters, Thornarcrull (Guest), 29-Apr-03 03:01 PM, #2
Reply Was fun..., Sakard (Guest), 29-Apr-03 12:40 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #17212 Previous topic | Next topic