Subject: "(DEL) Alvoroiz, The Grandmaster of Shapeshifters" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #17212
Show all folders

Alvoroiz (Guest)Tue 29-Apr-03 12:13 PM

#17212, "(DEL) Alvoroiz, The Grandmaster of Shapeshifters"

My interest in Alvoroiz has been waning for some time, but I was hanging on for the return of Empire. Since I can't join, (wasn't that big of a surprise really) I went ahead and deleted.

I rolled Alvoroiz in with the intention of making him a scion (more or less by default). I had a recommendation from Ghuljun at one point (when were were in the thirties) but never had much luck with the chancellor or advisor, so didnt get inducted. Once i herod and Thornarcrull asked me to travel the first time, I pretty much forgot about trying to become a Scion.

This is my fifth hero shifter since the transmuter split, largely because I don't seem to be able to get anything else to hero anymore. I've had gator twice and think it is one of the better overall forms now, though i've never had a lion (have had jaguar and tiger before). Being aqautice is huge the damage reductions and regen are nice if slight, and the big hits, espcially toward the end of a fight are devastating. I'd take eagle, owl, or falcon over osprey, but the only one of those ive actually had is eagle. Dive with osprey then roll with gator was ok, but I rarely got to excute this and dont think i ever got a kill from it.

I'll write my farewells later.

former characters include Varlys, Arthlow, Rilius ( scion shifters), Anurius (Scion Conj) Turgesn (Scion Shaman), and Zruulg (Empire Shaman) among others even more worthless.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Alvoroiz, The Grandmaster of Shapeshifters [View all] , Alvoroiz (Guest), Tue 29-Apr-03 12:13 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) Alvoroiz, The Grandmaster of Shapeshifters, Fahnrore, 03-May-03 06:44 PM, #10
Reply Farewells, Alvoroiz (Guest), 30-Apr-03 11:31 AM, #5
Reply Tenatious is the word that springs to mind...., Lruthlor (Guest), 30-Apr-03 02:26 PM, #6
Reply RE: Farewells, Straklaw, 30-Apr-03 09:20 PM, #7
Reply RE: Farewells, Alvoroiz (Guest), 01-May-03 10:22 AM, #9
Reply RE: Farewells, Zargu, 01-May-03 03:13 AM, #8
Reply RE: (DEL) Alvoroiz, The Grandmaster of Shapeshifters, Zepachu, 30-Apr-03 12:46 AM, #4
Reply You stuck in there., Briessa (Guest), 29-Apr-03 05:37 PM, #3
Reply RE: (DEL) Alvoroiz, The Grandmaster of Shapeshifters, Thornarcrull (Guest), 29-Apr-03 03:01 PM, #2
Reply Was fun..., Sakard (Guest), 29-Apr-03 12:40 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #17212 Previous topic | Next topic