Subject: "Some individual mentions" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #16978
Show all folders

UlthurMon 21-Apr-03 09:02 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
44 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#16994, "Some individual mentions"

Yaofhil: Thanks for the induction. Your induction cerimony was hilarious!

Khalazid: Come on man, whats with this poor showing? I think Sandoria saw you twice in her lifetime. You rocked when Ulthur was around... better step up or step down. Or maybe I'm just missing all of your log in times. I was SUPER disappointed during the quest with the death knight, after our argument over the CB and everything.

Elrys: Well, it was fun seeing you around again! Hope you're having fun on vacation, you seem to be doing good with the Fortress. Just like I said you would

Tarnyxil: It just wasn't the same when you didn't call me fat ass. *sniff* I didn't even know you wanted to be a Maran when I was playing Ulthur!

Fahnrore: I got the impression that you were a little bit new (notice I didn't say a newbie), and I think you're doing pretty darn good. I wager my first character or two in Knights were a mite bit worse than Fahnrore, so don't let the forum critics get to you.

Ylare: Always liked seeing you around, you were probably one of Sandoria's best friends. Thanks again!

Jesralies: Or however your name is spelled. I wish we had been able to finish our conversation. I fail to see how you can get away with what you're doing without paying some concequences. But I'm biased, I'm sure.

Jamain: Damn you're a cocky one! After I caught you at bad times twice, and would have killed you each time if you hadn't worded back to town (once at convulsing), you still talked ####! Seems like a good role for a Tribunal to me, but Sandoria didn't much like you. I was getting ready to attack you that time you called me out north of Galadon, when everything went down with a couple criminals in town and you had to leave. Sorry we didn't get that fight.

Darian: Slippery! I don't know how many times I almost had you. Then you would quaff something, and disappear off radar. One of these days I was going to prep up and come get you in the Inn, but I never got around to it. Anyway, a different kind of Scion. Good luck.

Brock: We had quite a few good fights. You almost had me once, off the eastern road. It's tough to finish a kill on an air major though, without a certain combination of specs/circumstances/people/etc. Sandoria never full looted anyone, although I did usually take your weapons. Pincer, blech.

Shazelyx: You seem to really know your stuff. Every time we fought, you did pretty much exactly what worked. I always made sure I was prepped out the tail anytime I was going after you. I think I got you a couple times, but never alone. *mutter* You got me once with your bleeding, because I didn't have enough money to heal up at the healer. After that time, I ALWAYS made sure I had coin!

Anyway, I'm sure there's others, sorry I missed you. See everyone around.

Ulthur

"Don't worry cutsy buttons. Tonight, dyin's not on the menu!"

- Strong Bad as Dangeresque

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Sandoria the Grand Mistress of Shapeshifting [View all] , Ulthur, Sat 19-Apr-03 06:48 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) Sandoria the Grand Mistress of Shapeshifting, Fahnrore, 21-Apr-03 06:41 PM, #10
Reply Ugh, Jhanderin (Guest), 21-Apr-03 03:25 PM, #9
Reply Some individual mentions, Ulthur, 21-Apr-03 09:02 AM #8
Reply Cya, Elrys (Guest), 22-Apr-03 10:16 AM, #11
Reply Liked your RP., Shadowmaster, 20-Apr-03 08:59 PM, #4
Reply Your uninduction and Tribunals, Ulthur, 21-Apr-03 08:31 AM, #5
Reply Good riddence!, Sakard (Guest), 20-Apr-03 12:58 PM, #3
Reply RE: Good riddence!, Ulthur, 21-Apr-03 08:35 AM, #6
Reply It was fun flapping around with you., Briessa (Guest), 20-Apr-03 09:32 AM, #2
Reply RE: It was fun flapping around with you., Ulthur, 21-Apr-03 08:38 AM, #7
Reply RE: (DEL) Sandoria the Grand Mistress of Shapeshifting, Vashka, 19-Apr-03 07:52 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #16978 Previous topic | Next topic