Akriam (Guest)Sun 20-Apr-03 01:41 PM

#16983, "Noooo! Say it ain't so Lass!"

>Well, transmuter ain't a class for me, too dependent on
>others.
>Anyhow, thanks to numerous folks that show me much fun in that
>short time.
>
>Many thanks to the IMM that gave me the title though I've no
>idea why, Delmuio, Akriam, Galial and Jhard.
-No more Lass? Thats not right. *sigh* Oh well. Akriam will just have to push on. You were always someone who brightened Akriam's day whenever you came around. And it was nice to go around exploring with you. Good luck in whatever you choose to do next.

>Well what do you know, another work of Lynn eh?
-Heh, I had a hunch that it was. Reminded me of when I journeyed with Sassmi(with another character) when she was younger.
>Sassmi Lynn

See you in the Fields. Good hunting.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(Del) Viynellia the ?????, Brave Defender of the Tower [View all] , Viynellia (Guest), Fri 18-Apr-03 12:16 AM
Reply RE: (Del) Viynellia the ?????, Brave Defender of the To..., Ylare (Guest), 24-Apr-03 01:07 PM, #10
Reply RE: (Del) Viynellia the ?????, Brave Defender of the To..., Galial (Guest), 23-Apr-03 01:26 AM, #8
Reply RE: (Del) Viynellia the ?????, Brave Defender of the To..., Parcan (Guest), 22-Apr-03 01:55 PM, #7
Reply RE: (Del) Viynellia the ?????, Brave Defender of the To..., Fahnrore, 21-Apr-03 06:44 PM, #6
Reply Hey thanks, Jhanderin (Guest), 21-Apr-03 03:20 PM, #5
Reply Answers to your questions., Viynellia (Guest), 24-Apr-03 02:41 AM, #9
Reply Noooo! Say it ain't so Lass!, Akriam (Guest), 20-Apr-03 01:41 PM #4
Reply RE: (Del) Viynellia the ?????, Brave Defender of the To..., Krath (Guest), 18-Apr-03 02:14 AM, #3
Reply RE: (Del) Viynellia the ?????, Brave Defender of the To..., Darian (Guest), 18-Apr-03 01:20 AM, #2
Reply I hate arcanes!, Sakard (Guest), 18-Apr-03 12:45 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #16954 Previous topic | Next topic