Subject: "RE: (Del) Viynellia the ?????, Brave Defender of the To..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #16954
Show all folders

Krath (Guest)Fri 18-Apr-03 02:14 AM

#16958, "RE: (Del) Viynellia the ?????, Brave Defender of the To..."

Hrmm. Just fought you a couple of times, you seemed to be pretty decent. I remember the first time we fought, you told me something like, "Your a mean bastard" or something like that, because you attacked me, I spellbaned, and then I handed out the dagger lovin. Made you flee quite fast. And the other time we fought was on a raid in the warlocks tower. I believe that is where you got your title, defending against me and another villager. Course you also had help from another warlock transmuter, the name escapes me right now. Anywho, it was fun talking with you, and fun fighting against you.

Krathrael

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(Del) Viynellia the ?????, Brave Defender of the Tower [View all] , Viynellia (Guest), Fri 18-Apr-03 12:16 AM
Reply RE: (Del) Viynellia the ?????, Brave Defender of the To..., Ylare (Guest), 24-Apr-03 01:07 PM, #10
Reply RE: (Del) Viynellia the ?????, Brave Defender of the To..., Galial (Guest), 23-Apr-03 01:26 AM, #8
Reply RE: (Del) Viynellia the ?????, Brave Defender of the To..., Parcan (Guest), 22-Apr-03 01:55 PM, #7
Reply RE: (Del) Viynellia the ?????, Brave Defender of the To..., Fahnrore, 21-Apr-03 06:44 PM, #6
Reply Hey thanks, Jhanderin (Guest), 21-Apr-03 03:20 PM, #5
Reply Answers to your questions., Viynellia (Guest), 24-Apr-03 02:41 AM, #9
Reply Noooo! Say it ain't so Lass!, Akriam (Guest), 20-Apr-03 01:41 PM, #4
Reply RE: (Del) Viynellia the ?????, Brave Defender of the To..., Krath (Guest), 18-Apr-03 02:14 AM #3
Reply RE: (Del) Viynellia the ?????, Brave Defender of the To..., Darian (Guest), 18-Apr-03 01:20 AM, #2
Reply I hate arcanes!, Sakard (Guest), 18-Apr-03 12:45 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #16954 Previous topic | Next topic