Subject: "It ends all...." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #16927
Show all folders

Cusip (Guest)Tue 15-Apr-03 08:12 PM

#16927, "It ends all...."

Been a long time and I should have done this long ago but I rather did like this little gnome named after a common term in the Investment industry. Only one duergar way back when bothered to say anything but I doubt he was the only one to notice. I do believe I couldn't have been luckier with my forms. My only complaint about orangutan and walrus is they are both pounding forms. I was useless against all large foes. Dragons, High Lords, etc. I'd go into long and terribly thoughtful good-byes but I've been around too long to mention everyone that I enjoyed playing with/against. I'll give a very few special notes, but only to characters long past that still keep me thinking.

Divox: My Messenger. The one that brought me to the Rift out of the waters of the ocean. Of course he were extremely hard on me. You had to with all the reasons I gave you. The mighty Tirant lives long and forever.

Lorak: Likely my most favorite companion mage. I made you feel invincible on the water and you made me feel needed. Quite the times we had and I've had little more since.

Faerk: The last of the old that I still remember seeing once in a very great while. We always could count on each other for thos Saturday and Sunday mornings. Of course, I don't think we were the most formadible opponents.

To all of the rest, I know your out there. I didn't forget, but I really don't have it in me to write to you all. I'm not quiting CF for it is my one vice my wife let's me indulge. With the promotion and the baby making, someday this will all come to an end but not right at the moment. Be well and see you all in the fields.

Cusip

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicIt ends all.... [View all] , Cusip (Guest), Tue 15-Apr-03 08:12 PM
Reply So Long ya old goat, Faoin aka Jraln (Guest), 18-Apr-03 01:54 AM, #9
Reply RE: It ends all...., Divox, 17-Apr-03 11:49 PM, #8
Reply You have got to be kidding me...., Someguy (Guest), 16-Apr-03 09:56 PM, #7
Reply RE: It ends all...., Thalongrim (Guest), 16-Apr-03 08:49 AM, #6
Reply RE: It ends all...., Fristapholin (Guest), 16-Apr-03 08:45 AM, #5
Reply Grand old man, Knightsteed (Guest), 15-Apr-03 10:21 PM, #4
Reply The end of an era. (~), Adrigon, 15-Apr-03 09:22 PM, #3
Reply [DELETE] Cusip the Grand Master Of Changeling, Cusip (Guest), 15-Apr-03 08:14 PM, #1
     Reply RE: [DELETE] Cusip the Grand Master Of Changeling, Nameless (Guest), 15-Apr-03 08:57 PM, #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #16927 Previous topic | Next topic