Subject: "I did not delete for equ, sheesh." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #16893
Show all folders

Igthriloth (Guest)Mon 14-Apr-03 09:47 AM

#16903, "I did not delete for equ, sheesh."
Edited on Mon 14-Apr-03 12:27 PM

I posted the last fight because it was just that, my last fight. I did not delete because of that. If any of you accusing me of that had actually known me, you'd know otherwise. I lost a better set just days before. As usual I just regeared and moved on and got the set you saw looted here. Mostly by pk'ing. Ask Dacheal.

No, I deleted for other reasons not at all having to do with equ. The goal of the character got thrown away by the relevant imm who said, "You are worthless to me" and "You are not what you claim to be" and stuff like that. So, since it took 130 hours to get to first talk to that imm, and then 30 hours later have it all gone, I didn't see much of a future to the character. The death posted above just sealed the deal.

As an aside, those who in fact did know me will know that I never full looted. Not once. In fact the most I took from anyone that I remember was three or four things. Normally I do full loot but this character had to be "civilized" and so he didn't really loot. Well, he took all the coins. Had to pay for palace reconstruction, you know.

Originally I knew I would go Empire, but I also wanted a bit of lowlevel fun. Why not have fun playing with the strengths of the character? So I did a lot of killin in the '20s and '30s. Many accused me of just being a lowbie killer, but that was not the case. I think I did just as well (almost) at the 40s as I did in the 20s. And I didn't just kill anyone and everyone. I made friends with most tribunals (orderly and civilized, just on too small a scale) and most mages (future groupmates). Anyway...

Navarro - very cool. I have no doubts I'll see Kingpin next to your name, if that's what you want. I always looked for you first when I logged on.

*snip baseless accusations of rule breaking*- Moderator

Sobeklestren - always tried to stay out of the fight between you and Adrirakith, and then you two patched it up and made friends so it worked out well. Thanks for the info re: you know what. Not that it was ever there when I checked.

Wakachacha - I don't think I've seen a gnome fight as well as you. I wish we'd dueled, would have been interesting. Though deathblow is the big equalizer. You can have a rager down to writhing and then they smack you with a deathblow and end it all. Oh well. You seem a bit new to being a villager - I ate roots while levelling with you, the cloud giant wore a black pendant while levelling with you, and you said nothing - but as time wore on you seemed to get better at it. Good luck.

Shaingze and Sharanze or something like that - two of you felar warriors with names starting with S: I think I switched you both when talking to the felar I fought recently in hamsah. The maran type one I think I killed two or three times, but we would talk a bit after that and it was interesting, so good job there. The evil one was mad at me for luring her to the Inn so Uhlath could try to assassinate her. I didn't mind you coming to try and kill me but after I sent you packing twice, I thought your trash talk to me was just, well, silly. I am sorry for having confused you with the other one though.

Uhlath - saw you a lot early on but not so much later on. Interesting character, seems like solid roleplay. I look forward to reading your logs one day.

Dacheal - it's a tough matchup for you when an axe spec is using iron weapons, but i had my own weapon vuln, wrath, and you just chose not to exploit it from the start. We fought two or three times and you died, as you said, but I dont see that you had to go get three other people to try and kill me with you. When I escaped and spoke to you and you replied that you could not kill me and needed people, I lost a lot of respect for you. There were _a lot_ of things you could have done to win, such as not letting me start with pincer, or offhand disarming me, or flurrying with wrathing swords (I know you said you don't flurry, you'll have to explain that to me one day) or any number of other things. But going out and getting three others to help you seemed, well, beneath you. Sorry.

Jamain - weird, but fun. Not sure what we thought of eachother, but seems we pretty much helped eachother when something came up and we'd ask. Was a bit annoyed that you just took that magistrate's side the time I was wrongly flagged. But I guess if he lied to you as well then you couldn't know. I was glad when he got the boot 20 mins later.

Sure I'm forgetting several. Post and I'll make up for it I guess.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Igthriloth the Master of Iron [View all] , Igthriloth (Guest), Sun 13-Apr-03 06:24 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) Igthriloth the Master of Iron, Hadnok (Guest), 15-Apr-03 06:00 PM, #11
Reply It seems to me you gave up too easily., Sakard (Guest), 14-Apr-03 05:08 PM, #9
Reply I did not delete for equ, sheesh., Igthriloth (Guest), 14-Apr-03 12:27 PM #7
Reply Email, Igthriloth (Guest), 14-Apr-03 12:45 PM, #8
Reply RE: I did not delete for equ, sheesh., Navarro (Guest), 14-Apr-03 06:02 PM, #10
Reply RE: I did not delete for equ, sheesh., Dacheal (Guest), 16-Apr-03 01:07 AM, #12
Reply Are you joking?, Boldereth, 14-Apr-03 04:20 AM, #6
Reply RE: (DEL) Igthriloth the Master of Iron, Just Meh, 13-Apr-03 10:26 PM, #5
Reply Not cool man, not cool, Alarn (Guest), 13-Apr-03 10:01 PM, #4
Reply hrmm, Trinthos (Guest), 13-Apr-03 09:13 PM, #3
Reply RE: (DEL) Igthriloth the Master of Iron, Morchata (Guest), 13-Apr-03 08:31 PM, #2
Reply RE: (DEL) Igthriloth the Master of Iron, Erenthell (Guest), 13-Apr-03 07:35 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #16893 Previous topic | Next topic