Subject: "RE: [47 Human Bar] [SYLVAN] Gillasn Bintoor, Master Historian" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #16840
Show all folders

Tavish (Guest)Sat 12-Apr-03 01:57 PM

#16874, "RE: [47 Human Bar] [SYLVAN] Gillasn Bintoor, Master Historian"

I am sorry to see you go, but I had a feeling it was going to happen. After Tavish got back from my little journey into the north, He only saw gillasn twice I think. I don't know if you knew it, but Gillasn was one of Tavish's best friends in the grove, you were the first person he called brothah. It was always fun fighting the tribunals or any other defilers with you, bards kick ass. It sucks to see you go, but I can understand how you feel. Good luck with your next!

PS: Tavish says 'Be well, lil brothah!'
Tavish playfully ruffles your hair.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic[47 Human Bar] [SYLVAN] Gillasn Bintoor, Master Histori... [View all] , Blobqirt. (Guest), Fri 11-Apr-03 10:17 AM
Reply RE: [47 Human Bar] [SYLVAN] Gillasn Bintoor, Master His..., Tavish (Guest), 12-Apr-03 01:57 PM #7
Reply *sighs*, Griim (Guest), 11-Apr-03 05:46 PM, #2
Reply RE: *sighs*, Blobqirt. (Guest), 12-Apr-03 12:52 AM, #4
Reply Wished we would have fought more..., Sakard (Guest), 11-Apr-03 11:19 AM, #1
     Reply Screw that. I already got another sylvan in the works :..., Blobqirt. (Guest), 12-Apr-03 12:49 AM, #3
          Reply Great cabal huh?, Eclinsan (Guest), 12-Apr-03 12:57 AM, #5
               Reply I agree, Blobqirt. (Guest), 12-Apr-03 01:34 AM, #6
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #16840 Previous topic | Next topic