Subject: "[47 Human Bar] [SYLVAN] Gillasn Bintoor, Master Historian" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #16840
Show all folders

Blobqirt. (Guest)Fri 11-Apr-03 10:17 AM

#16840, "[47 Human Bar] [SYLVAN] Gillasn Bintoor, Master Historian"

Well I had alot of fun and got to know alot of people. But nearing the end I started to lose the urge to rank, lose the fever I had had in playing ranking and hunting. I hoped I could take abit of a rest and come back all refreshed but that didnt happen. All I can say is that out of all the sylvans I knew there wasnt one of you who I didnt like and I didnt have all that many enemies that I hated either.

I started this char out of interest. I mean I had just finished Trylartin and wanted a change so I rolled a necro. After getting to low twenties and having no one to rank with I decided to play a class EVERYONE wanted to rank with. And seems I liked bards alot and got pretty high.

Sylvan

Griimbling, Thanks for inducting me and being patient with me and my questions if I had them. I had so much fun hanging round and just doing stuff with you. You would always want to do something and i was glad I got a chance to help. You also took me on my first trip to get a crown of bees Thanks for all the coolness and good times, you are the type of person that makes me want to play lots more sylvans :>

Tavish, you big oaf, you. We had lots of fun together ever since we started ranking on owl bears. You were always nice to me no matter what and I enjoyed just chillin with you. Keep going cause im guessing sylvan will need you now

Eclinsan, my mentor of sorts and finder of my whiskey stocks. Its a shame we didnt play more at the same times or we could have been so much more brutal on people we hunted. I liked hanging round with you because like Tavish and Griim I always had fun, wether we were regearing or anything. You were a blast.

Sandarina, Mhreia, Zaelfar, Starkad, Cardiel and other sylvans, you were all really nice and made my char fun to play, for that I am grateful.

Never really had too many Beefs with other people I dont think. Although I gotta thank people like Ghuljin who I sang fiend for and a few minutes later were dead because you got my confidence so high that the next people i would come to would hand me my arse for not being weary But in the end 22 deaths and 18 kills isnt too bad for my first bard.

Its late, im tired and I know I am forgetting lots and lots of people but if you have something to say then I will reply and all that bizzo.

Ill see ya all round I guess.

Blobqirt

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic[47 Human Bar] [SYLVAN] Gillasn Bintoor, Master Histori... [View all] , Blobqirt. (Guest), Fri 11-Apr-03 10:17 AM
Reply RE: [47 Human Bar] [SYLVAN] Gillasn Bintoor, Master His..., Tavish (Guest), 12-Apr-03 01:57 PM, #7
Reply *sighs*, Griim (Guest), 11-Apr-03 05:46 PM, #2
Reply RE: *sighs*, Blobqirt. (Guest), 12-Apr-03 12:52 AM, #4
Reply Wished we would have fought more..., Sakard (Guest), 11-Apr-03 11:19 AM, #1
     Reply Screw that. I already got another sylvan in the works :..., Blobqirt. (Guest), 12-Apr-03 12:49 AM, #3
          Reply Great cabal huh?, Eclinsan (Guest), 12-Apr-03 12:57 AM, #5
               Reply I agree, Blobqirt. (Guest), 12-Apr-03 01:34 AM, #6
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #16840 Previous topic | Next topic