Subject: "(DEL) Prendac Felaurian the Warder Lieutenant" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #16665
Show all folders

The_Prendac (Guest)Fri 04-Apr-03 03:45 PM

#16665, "(DEL) Prendac Felaurian the Warder Lieutenant"

Well all good things must come to an end I guess. I've had Prendac since last June so I think it's time to call it quits. A lot of times I wasnt around and got a lot of people ticked off because of my absences, but I do realize this and I would ask you all not to bring up that matter in any farewell posts. My first Tattooed char turned out to be one of my best. Prendy knew a lot of people in his time. Got inducted back in July, tattooed around the end of August/begining of september and got Lieutenant in January.

Immortals (Immorts who used to be captains are listed under captains):

Sebeok - Ahhh... my god... thanks a ton for the Tat. Almost had a heart attack when you branded me with it in the grove. I spent forever praying to you at your shrine to try and get it. I got hardly any interaction from you however which kind of dissapointed me since I was your only tattooed follower most of the time. I do realize however that you do a lot of the work behind the scenes and that you probably have little time for interaction.

Saldradien - OOO Sally! You gave me the most interaction out of any Immortal and I liked you a lot for that. I especially liked when you and I were in the Emerald forest with the Forest witch you hated. Good times.

Amaranthe - Thanks for the advice about hometowns and such, though I never got to use it. Nice to see you back, anyways.

Captains (in order):

Alysrith - The one who started it all by inducting me. You were one of Prendac's favorite captains and one of his most memorable...

Blimbali - Prendac's good friend and follow Sunburst follower. Loved playin with lightning with ya.

Gwimdorf - You would always gate to me when I least expected it! Good times old friend.

Nurwon - Never really got to talk to you much when you got cap'n. Sorry I wasn't around often in that time.

Sassmi - The hyperactive captain... you were fun to interact with.

Griimbling - Once you deleted I figured Prendac had gone long enough... thanks for the interactions.

Starkad - Good luck there on cap'n. You were one of Prendac's favorites.

Sylvans:

Sandarina - Another one of Prendac's favorites to hang around with... you were fun to interview too.

Sahannara - You were like Prendac's role model... He liked you a lot.

Blachmianan - I liked you and you would always help everyone else out.

Lycith - Heroed with you, you were fun to talk to and thanks for showing me around and such.

Hyrendin - You were the first Sylvan Prendac ever met.. Thanks for the interview and all.

Thorgard - You were simply awesome.

Phylanthorin - Prendac had a lot of fun times with you.

Other memorable Sylvans - Gorgoth, Aldon, Arehanah, Nhernin, Dharum, Simyar, Brahaid and many others.

Enemies:

I had fun fighting all of you and dying to all of you.

Post if I forgot you and tell me what your thoughts of Prendy were.

PS, Jamain, no hard feelings.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Prendac Felaurian the Warder Lieutenant [View all] , The_Prendac (Guest), Fri 04-Apr-03 03:45 PM
Reply Role and Desc, The_Prendac (Guest), 10-Apr-03 03:52 PM, #7
Reply RE: (DEL) Prendac Felaurian the Warder Lieutenant, Blachmianan (Guest), 07-Apr-03 12:32 PM, #6
Reply RE: (DEL) Prendac Felaurian the Warder Lieutenant, Sahannara (Guest), 06-Apr-03 05:31 PM, #5
Reply buu!, Sandarina (Guest), 06-Apr-03 01:18 AM, #4
Reply Well another down..., Griim_Dharum (Guest), 04-Apr-03 06:44 PM, #3
Reply Hey!, Thorgard (Guest), 04-Apr-03 05:51 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Hey!, The_Prendac (Guest), 04-Apr-03 06:19 PM, #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #16665 Previous topic | Next topic