Subject: "RE: (DEL) Kayloni the Mistress of Mithril, Acolyte of the" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #15832
Show all folders

Kayloni (Guest)Tue 25-Feb-03 07:07 PM

#15835, "RE: (DEL) Kayloni the Mistress of Mithril, Acolyte of the"

Well, This character was pretty fun at first, but then stuff happened and I soon lost intrest with it. started this character before I went back to school in september and well, kept playing it. Had some hard times including the war between the scion and the Servants! I swear no matter where I looked around I would die! Its part of life.

Well, ant goin ta give a long speech er anything so heres my goodbyes

Servants of the Dawn

Lysrieal- had a blast, it was fun when you first inducted me. Heh, sad to see ya go.
Elrys- Man when Esmi got the higher job, I was kinda upset because i wanted you to have it.
Esmi- Never actually talked to ya, you and my times never clicked er anything.
I am sure there are tons others, but heh, I cant remember them all.
Maran
Yaofhil- hehehahah! Great character! I loved him! I still say I won the drinking contest!
Sabrian- nice knowin ya, Great aqquantance.
Herald
Meladori- Me and you had some good times. Loved the character.

Well, I guess i better get goin, so Peace!

Kayloni

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Kayloni the Mistress of Mithril, Acolyte of the [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 25-Feb-03 06:57 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) Kayloni the Mistress of Mithril, Acolyte of ..., Elrys (Guest), 26-Feb-03 10:07 AM, #12
Reply RE: (DEL) Kayloni the Mistress of Mithril, Acolyte of ..., Kayloni (Guest), 26-Feb-03 12:44 PM, #13
Reply RE: (DEL) Kayloni the Mistress of Mithril, Acolyte of ..., Kayloni (Guest), 25-Feb-03 07:07 PM #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) Kayloni the Mistress of Mithril, Acolyte of ..., Brenbardo (Guest), 25-Feb-03 07:13 PM, #2
     Reply You did win, Yaofhil, (Guest), 25-Feb-03 07:28 PM, #3
     Reply Did you learn that the Inn cannot save you?, Vortigern (Guest), 25-Feb-03 07:44 PM, #4
     Reply WOOT!, Prendarid (Guest), 25-Feb-03 07:44 PM, #5
     Reply Yep, Kayloni (Guest), 25-Feb-03 07:49 PM, #6
     Reply RE: (DEL) Kayloni the Mistress of Mithril, Acolyte of ..., Frynith (Guest), 25-Feb-03 07:56 PM, #7
     Reply RE: (DEL) Kayloni the Mistress of Mithril, Acolyte of ..., Meladori (Guest), 25-Feb-03 08:07 PM, #8
     Reply RE: (DEL) Kayloni the Mistress of Mithril, Acolyte of ..., Kayloni (Guest), 25-Feb-03 08:13 PM, #9
     Reply Have fun!, Lysrieal, 25-Feb-03 08:22 PM, #10
     Reply I do hope you weren't cheating., Punter (Guest), 26-Feb-03 05:26 AM, #11
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #15832 Previous topic | Next topic