Subject: "RE: (AUTO) Rhyqahar the Dweller of the Wilds" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #15819
Show all folders

rhyqahar (Guest)Tue 25-Feb-03 06:13 PM

#15823, "RE: (AUTO) Rhyqahar the Dweller of the Wilds"

bah, I as a ranger did die alot had 10 or so losses during scions winning times, and samesite pal? give me a break. I was alone as this char for the majority of the time wishing I had cardiel, sassmi, akrentia (sp) that wood elf druid caerragonn or Iell around. the last 40 or so hours of this char was in the times when the sylvan cabal was all very active where each time I logged it was around the same 3-5 people so give it a rest. Considering also as a ranger most of my fights were civilized rooms etc ha and cone of cold, multi druid sun rays tend to land killing blows as well as akrentais pincers.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AUTO) Rhyqahar the Dweller of the Wilds [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 25-Feb-03 02:34 AM
Reply RE: (AUTO) Rhyqahar the Dweller of the Wilds, Rhyqahar. (Guest), 25-Feb-03 04:39 PM, #2
Reply RE: (AUTO) Rhyqahar the Dweller of the Wilds, Akrenetai (Guest), 25-Feb-03 04:49 PM, #3
Reply RE: (AUTO) Rhyqahar the Dweller of the Wilds, Valguarnera, 25-Feb-03 06:02 PM, #4
Reply RE: (AUTO) Rhyqahar the Dweller of the Wilds, rhyqahar (Guest), 25-Feb-03 06:13 PM #5
     Reply So what you're really saying is:, nepenthe, 25-Feb-03 06:32 PM, #6
          Reply bug exploiting..., rhyqahar (Guest), 25-Feb-03 06:36 PM, #7
Reply That's weird...each time I came for you..., Vortigern (Guest), 25-Feb-03 07:59 PM, #8
Reply Gah!, Nurwon, 25-Feb-03 03:58 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #15819 Previous topic | Next topic