Subject: "RE: never understood you...." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #15629
Show all folders

Tharandir (Guest)Fri 21-Feb-03 01:15 AM

#15641, "RE: never understood you...."

Whew, back from the bar, although now my wife and I are in a fight and all that. Darned captain morgan!
Seriously though, I think it is a total shame how people base their thoughts on certain characters based on CF stereotypes. (Wow, this could be a case where I'm talking about a bigger thing than just hte MUD, but whatever...)

I can't begin to tell you how many people actually thought I was part of the Grove. Which I always thought was really funny except that sooner or later, I'd get some AP or duergar or squid etc that would attack me and then later be like: Oh, you're not a Warder? WTF?

To those people, WOW, I rarely ever had a first strike on many of the people out there with this char. If I was walking down the road, and saw someone in my PK, sure, I'd get ready in case they attacked me. But I tried to never go against someone without reason...

Until my last days, when I realized (finally) that Moligant wasn't actually a battle rager, even though I had struck him at every turn because I thought that he was joined up with them. It seems no one is safe from assumptions and what not, even those that disdain them. (By the way, found that out for the first time today. Heh)

Peace out.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Tharandir the Lord of the Hunt [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 20-Feb-03 08:09 PM
Reply Well done, BattleCharmed, 21-Feb-03 12:36 PM, #7
Reply RE: (DEL) Tharandir the Lord of the Hunt, Tharandir (Guest), 20-Feb-03 08:44 PM, #1
     Reply never understood you...., Nurwon, 20-Feb-03 09:05 PM, #2
     Reply RE: never understood you...., Tharandir (Guest), 21-Feb-03 01:15 AM #5
     Reply Dang it, Kucerael (Guest), 21-Feb-03 12:09 AM, #3
     Reply RE: Dang it, Tharandir (Guest), 21-Feb-03 01:20 AM, #6
     Reply Bummer you were fun, Cassougi (Guest), 21-Feb-03 12:32 AM, #4
     Reply Well..., Braoldan (Guest), 21-Feb-03 11:10 PM, #8
     Reply RE: (DEL) Tharandir the Lord of the Hunt, Punblinpo (Guest), 22-Feb-03 01:51 AM, #9
     Reply 2 things to speak on..., Erinphalis (Guest), 22-Feb-03 03:08 AM, #10
     Reply Well then..., Ikdell (Guest), 22-Feb-03 07:14 AM, #11
     Reply Liked what I saw of you.., Urzkoo (Guest), 24-Feb-03 02:42 PM, #12
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #15629 Previous topic | Next topic