Subject: "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Boarkuun the Dweller of the Wilds, Processor" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #146341
Show all folders

Dhuuston (Anonymous)Fri 22-Mar-24 12:21 AM
Charter member
#146343, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Boarkuun the Dweller of the Wilds, Processor"

I had hoped what you said to me after that last death wasn't true, it's not fun seeing people delete. I understand that it's probably not as fun without Ixen, but you don't always need to win to have fun. As for the other things you said, I had no idea. I didn't strip you. I don't usually loot people, let alone full loot them. Seems rather unfair to take out that frustration on me, especially after I prevented you from dying a second time.

Hopefully you just take a breather and come back with something that might be more fun. GLWYN!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Boarkuun the Dweller of the Wilds... [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 21-Mar-24 03:15 PM
Reply Spooky., Outhyen (Anonymous), 22-Mar-24 11:12 AM, #2
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Boarkuun the Dweller of the W..., Dhuuston (Anonymous), 22-Mar-24 12:21 AM #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #146341 Previous topic | Next topic