Subject: "RE: Thanks Everyone" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #141906
Show all folders

BeroxxusWed 29-Sep-21 11:39 PM
Member since 25th Apr 2003
176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#141940, "RE: Thanks Everyone"

>Being named Captain when I was was an incredibly trying time
>for
>Fort, we were in the dumps and needed quite a big rebuild, and
>this
>did make inductions and managing applicants a challenge so
>thanks
>all for your patience, understanding and willingness to work
>through
>this. Azorinne thanks for entrusting me with this, I think I
>did a
>good job.

Um, Fort was hardly in the dump. We had 2 Invokers (3 if you count Aehwic), 3 Maran Paladins (Maog, Grutlin, and me), a couple of low login shamans, one Ranger (Ash), and a shifter (Zipwherl). Then we had you and your notes to all of us keeping track of our enemies. No, you came in as Captain like Maog came into Marshall into a fairly strong fort. The only weakness we had were no Acolytes and towards then end of my character, there were a couple of Scribes.

I don't mean to rain on your statement though, as I thought Thamuuk was solid and good to have around. So with that, Good Luck with your Next.

Kaloura

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Thamuuk BladeSong the Perspicaci... [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 24-Sep-21 02:00 AM
Reply this was the greatest character I ever interacted with,..., Jhyrbian, 30-Sep-21 02:49 PM, #8
Reply Thanks Everyone, Jarmel, 29-Sep-21 05:47 PM, #4
Reply RE: Thanks Everyone, Azorinne, 29-Sep-21 07:34 PM, #5
Reply RE: Thanks Everyone, Beroxxus, 29-Sep-21 11:39 PM #6
Reply Jarmel, I agree a bad choice of words (Anonymous), 30-Sep-21 01:18 AM, #7
Reply RE: Thanks Everyone, Whiysdan, 04-Oct-21 10:57 AM, #9
Reply Noooooooooooo, Winterpra (Anonymous), 25-Sep-21 11:21 AM, #3
Reply I'm breaking one of my rules., Amriith Monk (Anonymous), 24-Sep-21 03:19 PM, #2
Reply Did not share many logins, but..., Ash (Anonymous), 24-Sep-21 12:18 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #141906 Previous topic | Next topic