Subject: "RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Ahinu shree-Jaya the Golden Warcat, Anathema to the Empire" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #141845
Show all folders

Ahinu (Anonymous)Sun 12-Sep-21 02:00 PM
Charter member
#141846, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Ahinu shree-Jaya the Golden Warcat, Anathema to the Empire"

You say to the Imperial Vanquisher 'I was the best of you, Citizen, and I gave you my best.'

You say to a Maran Tara'bal 'It was you who set her against me, Tar'abal, and laid the path I was to follow.'

You say to a Maran Tara'bal 'For this, I will never forgive you, even as I will never forgive myself.'

A lone trumpet sounds out from the Imperial Lands to mark the death of Ahinu shree-Jaya the Golden Warcat and ex-Emperor.

Within a minute, a group of Imperial soldiers surround the bard that played the somber tune and stab him no fewer than one hundred
times for recognizing the Anathema, leaving his body in a pool of blood.

A Grove of Shady Trees

[Exits: east]
A farm cat lazes here, watching you.

Ahinu lowers his etheral form to the ground beside a gnarled, old oak tree.

Ahinu lays one paw on a mound that rises gently from the ground near the tree.

You say 'I come to you, Ashana. At long last, I come.'

You say 'We were only children, playing at soldier. What did we know?'

You say 'Too little. Too little by far.'

You say 'Right, then. It is time.'

Ahinu seems to visibly gather himself before speaking again.

You say 'My heart, my soul, my life...'

You yell '...are my OWN!'

Awaiting the hour of reprisal, your time slips away...
Your form dissolves and you find yourself in Hell.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AGE DEATH) [None] Ahinu shree-Jaya the Golden Warcat, ... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 12-Sep-21 01:55 PM
Reply Very well done. I was a huge fan. Please come back soon..., k-b, 20-Sep-21 10:54 AM, #13
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Ahinu shree-Jaya the Golden Warc..., Elebe (Anonymous), 15-Sep-21 02:33 PM, #12
Reply nice job. were you new to cf?, Dallevian, 13-Sep-21 02:32 PM, #9
Reply RE: nice job. were you new to cf?, Ahinu (Anonymous), 13-Sep-21 08:02 PM, #11
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Ahinu shree-Jaya the Golden Warc..., Williad (Anonymous), 12-Sep-21 07:11 PM, #7
Reply Rest well hunter, Alendross (Anonymous), 12-Sep-21 03:40 PM, #5
Reply RE: Rest well hunter, Ahinu (Anonymous), 12-Sep-21 05:56 PM, #6
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Ahinu shree-Jaya the Golden Warc..., Ahinu (Anonymous), 12-Sep-21 02:42 PM, #2
Reply Grats on the age death and mad hours, xyfa, 12-Sep-21 03:05 PM, #3
Reply RE: Grats on the age death and mad hours, Ahinu (Anonymous), 12-Sep-21 03:33 PM, #4
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Ahinu shree-Jaya the Golden Warc..., Jhyrbian, 13-Sep-21 04:26 PM, #10
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Ahinu shree-Jaya the Golden Warc..., Ahinu (Anonymous), 12-Sep-21 02:00 PM #1
     Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Ahinu shree-Jaya the Golden Warc..., Hoisshyr (Anonymous), 13-Sep-21 01:10 PM, #8
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #141845 Previous topic | Next topic