Subject: "Yah well what can you do" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #14100
Show all folders

Aldon (Guest)Fri 10-Jan-03 01:15 AM

#14101, "Yah well what can you do"

I didn't really enjoy this character.

For one, I didn't like the Sylvan cabal. My first character was a Sylvan cloud ranger. Wall of thorns on empire on the way to the past was fun. Pouring water on fires is not fun. The last thing I want to do when I mud is run around spamming fill jug;e;empty jug;w;fill jug. Maybe some people get off on it, but it's not my thing.

I never got to fight anyone alone, either. If we got raided, it was by 3 scions, 2 tribunals, and a random opportunist. If I did get to fight someone alone I had to convince the person to fight in the woods, use haste, aura, stone skin, and shield, and then hope I got lucky and won.

Fighting out of the woods even with full ranger preps was pointless, and fighting in the woods with preps was a crapshoot. I would love to play another ranger, on the stipulation that I didn't have to fight anyone.

Anyway, enough bitching.

--------------------------

Sylvan:

Gwimdorf, you were cool, I'm glad you came back.
Saladrien, never spoke to you.
Alsyrith, you're interesting to say the least.

Sassmi, I had fun talking with you but I'm not sure if we ever got to fight together.

Prendac, I never spoke to you.

Nunchyk, you were good company, but you made a lot of mistakes in pk.

Cardiel, you have a lot to learn, but I think you can do it.

Griimbling, you rock.

All the new inductees, good luck, I'm sure you're a great crowd.

Scion:

Aginal, you're amazing yet depressing. Fully prepped with an ambush in the woods, I got you to disgusting wounds with two herbs to help me along the way. You were my favorite foe though, because you talked to me. Immolation is a ranger-killer.

Anith, you never scared me, but you sure did annoy the hell out of me. Air forms tend to be that way.

Trajeona, sorry for my answer to your question, "Who do you see as chancellor?" but we had been discussing things in Sylvan and I had to give the answer I gave.

Battle:

Kulmortuk, so it's official...polearms are good, maces are bad. Thanks for giving me a little fight there, I was really bored.

Maran:

I didn't like you, even though you helped Sylvan a lot. In character I thought you were only a small step above scions.

Tarnyxil: I enjoyed your character, and all our interactions. I couldn't believe you kept coming back for double-bearcharge goodness. Your fiend did get me once, though.

I can't think of anything else, if I forgot something, let me know.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Aldon the Dweller of the Wilds [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 10-Jan-03 12:55 AM
Reply Yah well what can you do, Aldon (Guest), 10-Jan-03 01:15 AM #1
     Reply RE: Yah well what can you do, Aginal (Guest), 10-Jan-03 01:24 AM, #2
     Reply RE: Yah well what can you do, Aldon (Guest), 10-Jan-03 01:41 AM, #3
     Reply RE: Yah well what can you do, Tarnyxil (Guest), 10-Jan-03 02:14 AM, #4
     Reply No!! Bad Aldon-berk!!, Griimbling (Guest), 10-Jan-03 06:57 AM, #5
     Reply You were the fastest runner..., Anith (Guest), 10-Jan-03 09:43 AM, #6
     Reply Sorry to see you go., melkorath (Guest), 11-Jan-03 12:00 AM, #7
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #14100 Previous topic | Next topic