Subject: "RE: What can I say, should have been done a long time ago." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #14087
Show all folders

SavraethFri 10-Jan-03 02:20 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
5 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#14091, "RE: What can I say, should have been done a long time ago."

Sorry you didn't have as much fun with the character, but not all classes and styles of play are for all people - I'm being reminded of that with my latest character Anyway, hope everything else was fun, and good luck in the future. I wish I could say I remembered specific good things about you, but unfortunately I'm often so busy I don't always have time to really notice everyone like I would prefer.

>I did not like the peace with the warders, I think the
>warlocks is on a path toward that leads in the wrong
>direction. But I didnt care to do anything with it because
>the fun of this character was waning by then and I knew I
>would delete soon. So if the leaders wanted it that way,
>they could as well have it that way.

Well, I don't like the peace, but I've never made that a secret. But I can't force people into a war neither side wants to fight.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Zacerzan Ilyamen the Grand Master of Changel [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 09-Jan-03 11:56 PM
Reply What can I say, should have been done a long time ago., ATK, 10-Jan-03 12:15 AM, #1
     Reply RE: What can I say, should have been done a long time a..., Savraeth, 10-Jan-03 02:20 AM #2
     Reply It goes a bit beyond that, Evil warrior (Guest), 10-Jan-03 03:16 AM, #4
     Reply RE: It goes a bit beyond that, Tasfiel (Guest), 10-Jan-03 07:19 AM, #7
          Reply I base this on talking with warlocks, evil warrior (Guest), 10-Jan-03 06:09 PM, #9
     Reply RE: What can I say, should have been done a long time a..., ATK, 10-Jan-03 04:10 AM, #5
     Reply RE: What can I say, should have been done a long time a..., Evil Genius (Anonymous), 10-Jan-03 06:19 AM, #6
          Reply RE: What can I say, should have been done a long time a..., Karithia, 10-Jan-03 05:57 PM, #8
               Reply also, Daurwyn (Guest), 10-Jan-03 06:17 PM, #10
                    Reply RE: also, Karithia, 10-Jan-03 07:24 PM, #11
     Reply god dammit.., Quid (Guest), 10-Jan-03 02:29 AM, #3
     Reply RE: What can I say, should have been done a long time a..., Drahk (Guest), 10-Jan-03 08:07 PM, #12
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #14087 Previous topic | Next topic