Subject: "Thanks..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #14055
Show all folders

UlthurThu 09-Jan-03 02:02 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
44 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#14063, "Thanks..."

For some great laughs. There was one time in particular when we were on the ocean with you, and we were going to go do some fighting in the Coral Palace, I believe. You were like "Hm, nope, that doesn't sound fun. Think I'll just float around up here for a bit." Then you left to the east. Then you came back in a second later then left west. Then you came back in, and left south. This kept up for a few minutes while we prepared to go underwater, and I was laughing so hard it hurt. I was just picturing this bird with a stupid grin on his face as he floats aimlessly around the ocean, while this big storm giant kinda stands there going "Umm..."

Funny stuff.

.ulthur

"Don't worry cutsy buttons. Tonight, dyin's not on the menu!"

- Strong Bad as Dangeresque

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Prendarid the Protector of Faith, Seeker of Ove [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 09-Jan-03 12:04 PM
Reply And so the dawn is now Thugless......., Masaryk (Guest), 09-Jan-03 08:23 PM, #7
Reply Not that anyone cares..., Prendarid (Guest), 09-Jan-03 01:31 PM, #2
Reply Thanks..., Ulthur, 09-Jan-03 02:02 PM #3
Reply RE: Not that anyone cares..., Bajula, 09-Jan-03 02:16 PM, #4
Reply gack!, Drunted (Guest), 09-Jan-03 06:04 PM, #5
Reply heh, Prendarid (Guest), 09-Jan-03 06:24 PM, #6
Reply RE: Not that anyone cares..., Vynmylak, 10-Jan-03 12:35 AM, #8
Reply Ugh, Xaannix, 10-Jan-03 02:57 PM, #9
Reply What happened?, Ulthur, 09-Jan-03 12:59 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #14055 Previous topic | Next topic