Subject: "Not that anyone cares..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #14055
Show all folders

Prendarid (Guest)Thu 09-Jan-03 01:31 PM

#14057, "Not that anyone cares..."

But the Pencilbeak is no more! CAW!

Heh, well I rolled this character to get into Dawn, knowing that it wasn't his bag of tea (it was an rp thing, he was trying to be the good upstanding guy, but if you knew Prendarid, he just couldn't pull it off), wanted to move to Entropy from there (but it got closed), and then finally leave Entropy and end up where he should have been all along in Herald.

To make a long story short, my Dawn stay was WAY too long. I wanted to roleplay the crazy, fun, lighthearted, goofy, flighty, birdguy, but just ended up loosing interest after awhile. Plus I thought, arial healer? Who does an arial healer? This'll be fun.

Gwimdorf, damn you were fun. I always knew that when I'd log on and saw you around, there was fun to be had and fun it was, thanks.

Arvam, you are one of my favorite immortals on the staff, keep up the killer work. You are always there for your followers (hell for anyone who wants you there), you are vis more then any other imm, and you are just a blast to be around. Thanks for everything, I really had some fun with this character.

Vynmylak, thank you dearly for giving me the boot from Dawn. I love you for that.

I know that there were a lot of others that I'm not mentioning, but I really hadn't played Pencilbeak for awhile there and I kinda forgot. Sorry in advance.

Pencilbeak has left the building!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Prendarid the Protector of Faith, Seeker of Ove [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 09-Jan-03 12:04 PM
Reply And so the dawn is now Thugless......., Masaryk (Guest), 09-Jan-03 08:23 PM, #7
Reply Not that anyone cares..., Prendarid (Guest), 09-Jan-03 01:31 PM #2
Reply Thanks..., Ulthur, 09-Jan-03 02:02 PM, #3
Reply RE: Not that anyone cares..., Bajula, 09-Jan-03 02:16 PM, #4
Reply gack!, Drunted (Guest), 09-Jan-03 06:04 PM, #5
Reply heh, Prendarid (Guest), 09-Jan-03 06:24 PM, #6
Reply RE: Not that anyone cares..., Vynmylak, 10-Jan-03 12:35 AM, #8
Reply Ugh, Xaannix, 10-Jan-03 02:57 PM, #9
Reply What happened?, Ulthur, 09-Jan-03 12:59 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #14055 Previous topic | Next topic