Subject: "Time to move on." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #138836
Show all folders

Xiqoanna (Anonymous)Sat 25-Apr-20 08:16 PM
Charter member
#138848, "Time to move on."

This was my first invoker and first Entropy character. Both were pretty fun.

Thanks to everyone who helped me learn the ropes of the invoker class.

Most of the people I had much interaction with already deleted. It's hard to remember names of those that are left except Habdazzle. It was fun Hab. I'm sure I'm forgetting people, sorry.

I was disappointed that I never got made recruiter. I'm not sure what imms wanted, but why not try to guide IC? Overall, my only disappointments were with the Imms and the occasional random annoying person.

Morius, if you're going to beat on someone all over Thera, while their cabal is being raided, for killing one of your followers that was taunting her from within his temple, you could at least through out 50 imm exp.

Really, there was several times where I thought, "Can I not get even a little imm love?"

Apparently I was doing Chaos wrong and no one wanted to help me figure it out. It didn't ruin the character, but it was all disappointing.

In the end, I felt like I was hoarding wands and other items so just decided to delete. My other characters just became so much more interesting after the imms leadership rejection without much reasoning given.

I'm interested in people's opinions (imms and mortals) on the character if there are any. Was Xiqoanna just annoying? Dumb? Fun?

Is it still free PBF week?

Peace out.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [ENTROPY] Xiqoanna the Weaver of the Elem... [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 23-Apr-20 10:40 PM
Reply I was a big fan., Aztezul, 27-Apr-20 09:49 AM, #9
Reply Time to move on., Xiqoanna (Anonymous), 25-Apr-20 08:16 PM #1
     Reply RE: Time to move on., Not An Imm, 25-Apr-20 10:18 PM, #2
     Reply Maybe, but I don't think that was it, Xiqoanna (Anonymous), 27-Apr-20 07:48 AM, #8
     Reply RE: Time to move on., Rahsael, 26-Apr-20 09:06 AM, #3
     Reply With no offense to you or coders, Sertius, 27-Apr-20 12:22 AM, #6
     Reply I'll second this., Aithiar, 27-Apr-20 07:17 AM, #7
          Reply Might be better on Gameplay., Jormyr, 27-Apr-20 12:47 PM, #10
     Reply My Imm opinion wasn't all negative, Xiqoanna (Anonymous), 27-Apr-20 05:15 PM, #11
          Reply RE: My Imm opinion wasn't all negative, Rahsael, 28-Apr-20 09:19 PM, #13
     Reply Really sorry to see you go., Habdazzle (Anonymous), 26-Apr-20 09:14 AM, #4
     Reply I was glad to pass on what little invoker knowledge I h..., SPN, 26-Apr-20 10:08 PM, #5
          Reply RE: I was glad to pass on what little invoker knowledge..., Xiqoanna (Anonymous), 27-Apr-20 05:17 PM, #12
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #138836 Previous topic | Next topic