Subject: "RE: (DEL) Helga the Heroine of Faith" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #13855
Show all folders

Aginal (Guest)Sun 05-Jan-03 05:05 PM

#13863, "RE: (DEL) Helga the Heroine of Faith"

I have to be honest, brutally so. I don't mourn you passing in the least. You were always demanding, never very competent. Maybe you were new, if so, live and learn I suppose. However, biggest thing was your link. I can understand a bad link, but for some reason it was always worst when there was a dozen enemies and two scions, yet seemed to be fine when those odds were reversed. That last time I went to retrieve and you were around and told you to meet up and you didn't show, that was it. I believe telling you not to follow me and not giving you shields got my point across. If not, killing you certainly should have. How you can say a paladin I was fighting at the fortress was giving you problems in barovia is beyond me.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Helga the Heroine of Faith [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 05-Jan-03 04:53 PM
Reply Damn, Sinlauk (Guest), 08-Jan-03 09:07 AM, #5
Reply RE: Damn, Helga (Guest), 09-Jan-03 02:23 AM, #6
Reply RE: (DEL) Helga the Heroine of Faith, Helga (Guest), 05-Jan-03 05:30 PM, #2
Reply Thanks for the travels, really enjoyed it. (txt), Cragath (Guest), 06-Jan-03 05:34 PM, #3
Reply RE: Thanks for the travels, really enjoyed it. (txt), Helga (Guest), 08-Jan-03 12:14 AM, #4
Reply Sorry for the sudden slaying..., Yhorian (Guest), 09-Jan-03 04:30 PM, #8
     Reply RE: Sorry for the sudden slaying..., Helga (Guest), 09-Jan-03 08:05 PM, #9
Reply RE: (DEL) Helga the Heroine of Faith, Aginal (Guest), 05-Jan-03 05:05 PM #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) Helga the Heroine of Faith, Helga (Guest), 09-Jan-03 02:35 AM, #7
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #13855 Previous topic | Next topic