Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DEL) Helga the Heroine of Faith
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13855
13855, (DEL) Helga the Heroine of Faith
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Jan 5 16:52:18 2003

2 o''clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 19th of the Month of the Dark Shades on the Theran calendar Helga perished, never to return.

Race:duergar
Class:shaman
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:225
PK Ratio:44% (closer to 100% is better)

13856, Damn
Posted by Sinlauk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Helga might be your first shaman.Duergar shamans are hard.Well,remember nailing Lupusson?Which is why I ganged you down with brenbardo.I tried not to let it affect me with the bard.Hehe.But you were one slippery feind.Gah,how many times have you survived those songs.
Well done I would certainly say.
13857, RE: Damn
Posted by Helga on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks... I learned a whole lots bout duergars... and bards were my true bain ... I really was careful when I saw you or any other bard for that matter... but yeah I'm a newb.. so thank what ever suggestions will help.

sousphan/helga
13858, RE: (DEL) Helga the Heroine of Faith
Well I had a ton of fun ... I was there when scions were hurting and was there to bath in the spoils... but It just stoped being fun some where with Helga and I just didn't have time to be involved... My connection too just mad it hell sometimes. I guess you can say Helga wasn't well liked she wasn't supposed to be really she was a fat ugly duergar I'm mean whats there to like? I was real interested in trying out a shaman and some RP stuff seeing as this is my second hero.( still try'n to get a graps of the RP end of things) I guess I did alright...I really like the direction scion was taken. I was in the old scion as Sosuphan and as Helga to see the new gifts ...Awesome. Though I still think there should be another evil cabal of sorts but ahh well. Don't flame to hard I'm still a newb. Oh I was Sosuphan before this.

Scion:

Aginal: We ranked up togther and then near the end you turned on me completely. well thats the way it goes if your evil. None the less you rock and I only challenged you for RP reasons.

Deveskrius: Man I wish you stuck around a bit more perhaps me deleting was apart of you leaving. You really were good and I was hoping to learn a bunch more from you.

Panir + Vortigern: both rocked Sorry for all the questions but thanks for the help.

Anith: I would have really liked to interact with you a bit more I just here everyone raving about your RP so I was hoping to get I better idea how to .... well RP but you being in form most of the time made it hard.

Trajeona: I inducted you into scion you rock. Many said you were soft but from wut you were when I inducted you to what you were when I was helga huge change awesome to see things develop as they did.

Village-

Darmok -I learned quite a few things from our fights thanks.

Drahk - You'd always come after me when I was lower level than you and rock me. You are quite the warrior so when you got ganged its just goes to show how tough you are.

Sylvan-

Sassmi- Sheesh you can really prep I went in with quimo to raid and we'd barley make a mark I'm surprised if you would even notice we were there.

Thgere was another damed druid out there that would always sunray me props man Aurekian or something

Maran-

Alnallander- I used to gang you with Sosuophan when you were ranking up. thought for some reason you suxed...but you proved me wrong oh so wrong. You'd wallop Helga all over the place I couldn't figure how to get at you .. so I ran.

Warlocks-

Usalur- we had some good fights

Talfios- You left my things after a raid on the Chasm... I think the only time in Helgas life someone left my things really really kewl.

Yaiec- I hate conji's

Herald-

Shiluzar- Man thanks for helping me out so much though I spent a good amount of gold... Where have you been anyways?! Flawless RP. Who's your deity again?

Nexus-

I really don't know wut to say .. you allied with the Chasm .. then I got slayen without warning... good that you side with the little guy but mabe some warning when your not allied... I don't know the cabal so mabe I'm wrong.

ORC!

Thrakburzug- Man you are kewl I wish though I could have turned your head better so that I could have interacted with you more. I started praying to you alot then kinda stoped ... I guess I felt I was getting no response so I just stoped caring. I really do though like your religion for my style anyways. Perhaps some pointers?

Cragath- We traveled most our lives and you sure know whats up. To bad I would have really like to see you become cheif. I got you killed a few times forgive me but better you than me *wink*

Thanks all I had a ton of fun...

Sosuphan/Helga

13861, Thanks for the travels, really enjoyed it. (txt)
Posted by Cragath on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
RP is such a hard thing at times, and as a pair of evils we were nice as pie, we must just be nice people at heart I think.

Sorry to see that things didn't work out in Scion and hope there are lessons learnt. Personally I think the cabals expect everyone to be a badass killing machine and if one is not capable or so inclined it does lessen the IC respect.

Yes, no chief for Cragath, made a stupid mistake and was a little bored, I'm taking a short break from orc then I will try again when things have setteled.

I never did understand what you expected from Thrak??? Apart from being 'his sow' which as a duergar made absolutely no sense to me or Cragath.

Sure was nice to have a friend I could rely on though.
Good Luck
13862, RE: Thanks for the travels, really enjoyed it. (txt)
Not really sure what I wanted perhaps to get his mark... but I really just like his religion.... Just seems to fit my playing style... Mabe I'll try an orc next time who know ... but perhaps seems to advanced for me ... But You know what up mabe hit me a line I would like to get some orc pointers. Sosuphan@yahoo.com
13859, Sorry for the sudden slaying...
Posted by Yhorian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yeah, it was me with that kill. I slipped up a bit as I had an angel. Once it started tracking you I decided 'hell, go for the kill' and went for my patented Nexun deathblow! Not a single hit, but you seemed to stick around long enough for the angel to pillar you anyway - not the smartest move ;)

I did apologise from memory and you got all your things back.

Hope you had fun, empowerment classes tend to be not only good rp, but their powers give em a healthy boost in action as well! Shaman's have never been a favourite of mine but they have their moments. Hope you enjoy the next char loads.

Yhorian, and pushwance.
13860, RE: Sorry for the sudden slaying...
Kewl thanks ... yeah I really thought your angel attacked me by accident... So mabe I was just letting the better side of me win there .. after that I was really wary around nexans... and even wanted us to war I guess at our high point(scion) it would have been interesting.

Sousphan/Helga
13863, RE: (DEL) Helga the Heroine of Faith
Posted by Aginal on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I have to be honest, brutally so. I don't mourn you passing in the least. You were always demanding, never very competent. Maybe you were new, if so, live and learn I suppose. However, biggest thing was your link. I can understand a bad link, but for some reason it was always worst when there was a dozen enemies and two scions, yet seemed to be fine when those odds were reversed. That last time I went to retrieve and you were around and told you to meet up and you didn't show, that was it. I believe telling you not to follow me and not giving you shields got my point across. If not, killing you certainly should have. How you can say a paladin I was fighting at the fortress was giving you problems in barovia is beyond me.
13864, RE: (DEL) Helga the Heroine of Faith
Yeah I'm new ... sue me. I did my best to hold and retrieve the sceptre. None in the chasm can say the latter. And that time I had teleported myself to an unfamilar place and I was cursed...( from that paladin) I had no more teleport potions and forgive me for not running to you faster, I mean it's not like you weren't with five others. Your a much more experianced player than me I must admit... but non the less no need to flame me... But I did enjoy the times we did travel. And I only challenged you since my RP damanded it... Perhaps in the near future I can impress you with my skills but as of now "live and learn" as you said. See you in the fields.

Sosuphan/Helga