Subject: "RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Tegerek Angerhand the Blood-Shaman Chief of Rage, Pious Pillager of Morius" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #138523
Show all folders

Tegerek (Anonymous)Wed 04-Mar-20 08:42 PM
Charter member
#138537, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Tegerek Angerhand the Blood-Shaman Chief of Rage, Pious Pillager of Morius"

Well I finally kicked the bucket. Tegerek was truly an enjoyable character, and I appreciate all the hard work that the Immortals put into the game.

I probably laughed out loud on my logins so much with him due to various interactions with the character that my wife made a comment, on why are you laughing at a stupid "text game".

Despite what most of the CF population thinks, I cannot recall one incident where I was handed the codex by an Imperial, and if I was it happened when I was younger, as I had no problem taking the head/orb/codex/fetish on my own. Also, for those that think orcs are too "hard" to play against,play one, and you will quickly figure out how to beat them.

Tegerek's war with the Battle all started because Bendoegh (Drillmaster as the time) had attacked Tegerek south of Galadon, Tegerek told him "he was not a mage", but when he pressed, Tegerek killed him. He then mentioned it to Quinloc, and no explanation was given, so Tegerek then focused his "rage" on the village for next few decades of his life. I had not planned on hunting battle with this orc, and had even learned with Jumbel for a good amount of levels when I was younger. Despite, Tegerek hinting with some villagers about getting the commander to make a truce with
Tegerek, not a single commander tried to make peace, so of course Tegerek kept taking the head, as a headless villager is easier to kill than one with it.

Immortals:
Thank you for all the random interaction that I received throughout Tegerek's life. I really enjoyed those interactions, even though they did not result in immortal exp as many probably thought. It was actually just enjoyable to have interactions with immortals.

Thanks to whoever did the global echoes when I finally kicked the bucket. I posted the log for those who wanted to see the details.

Jormyr: Thanks for the custom long, the little stuff like that is really rewarding to me.

Lord Morius: Thanks for the tattoo, second adaptation, time, and the constant prodding to want to feed your rage.

I hope Tegerek carried out your vision of Rage quite well. I appreciate everything you did for Tegerek, including the prompting of disappointment when I had not crushed the Palace, and spilled my blood for the Empire. I had avoided crushing the palace, since I rarely saw them aboutat the hero ranks when I was logged on (and the few I did, decided to make Tribute to Lord Morius), so I assumed they had crumbled on their own.

However, after I died with the Dreadlord, I let "Tegerek's rage" unleash and took it upon my self appointed pennance to do what the Empire claims should always be done. "Take all the items of Power". That night ended up being quite enjoyable. Was hoping to get them all before you departed, but think it took too long, but I did get them all, but I am sure they were all returned the moment I slept.

You say 'which items?'
Tremblefist says 'A large chest formed of a dragon skull contains the Imperial Codex, the Scales of Justice, the Ebony Scepter, the Equation of Entropy, a primitive bone fetish, a radiant crystal orb and the bloody head of a magician.'

Ironically, this led to a war declared by the Emperor on Tegerek, which he promptly answered like he did when Battle declared war on him, and took the Codex everytime he could.

Also, in case you were did not know, Tegerek was always up for a fight, and often would fight you at your inner guardians if that was the case. I also tried to return as many "toothpicks" as I could. For the most part, I avoided looting corpses heavily, as no one really likes to have to re-equip for taking a fight that may not have the best odds to win.

Dhrak: My "Chief in Training", "Bash Buddy", and all around good orc to be around. I loved having a Warlord around, and it made the boring times when all the prey would disappear a lot more tolerable, as we would go explore, and Teg would teach you all "his tricks". You seemed like a rookie orc player at first, but I think you have quickly gotten a hang on most of it. Honestly, I was expecting to age die a lot earlier than I did, and expected you to take over as new chief, so I tried to outfit you like a chief.

Vindelph: I loved that you were willing to fight Tegerek, and had enough honor not to jump in on the fights when I was battling two or three others. Truth be told, that time you got me, was truly a surprise since I had easily taken you all the other times before, than I didn't hesistate to bash when I should of just ran since I was malidicted still from the Destructor. But great job putting me down, as I was still at full health when we started.

Ella- Elf Warrior: You were probably the hardest warrior that I had to fight. At the end, I think I figured out how to play against you so you didn't straight out beat me down.
I liked the fact that you were at least willing to try and get the orb back.

Illyria: Turkey!!!! You had me literally laughing at the screen several times while we bantered and fought back and forth. Honestly, I could not remember what item you had looted from me, that you kept until you deleted.

Gruntner: Was great fighting you, but by far was one of the shining moments for me was the first fight with you in the Inn, when I said I was going to gamble, and then return for dwarf meat, and I somehow managed to pull it off and get you.

Bulonk: Another fun foe to fight, and you taught me how to fight your type of paladin a lot better. I remember the first few times when I would come at you with the horde, and you would pretty much own me, but when I fought you without one, I could turn the tables on you.

Aztezul: Tegerek was never sure what you were up to, but I found it funny when you made me the Duke or whatever it was on the Villagers area. You were great to be around, but Tegerek was always looking over his back since I suspected you wanted a few of my items.

Dhuzok/Morok: I really enjoyed the fact that you were willing to throw down. I really did not expect you to sneak up on me as much as you did.

I had many interactions with a ton of characters, so feel free to leave comment and I can respond.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(AGE DEATH) [None] Tegerek Angerhand the Blood-Shaman C... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 04-Mar-20 12:35 AM
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Tegerek Angerhand the Blood-Sham..., Tegerek (Anonymous), 04-Mar-20 08:42 PM #7
Reply My terrifying Tegerek, Morius, 04-Mar-20 10:05 PM, #13
Reply RE: My terrifying Tegerek, Tegerek (Anonymous), 04-Mar-20 10:45 PM, #14
Reply Well done, Jarmel, 05-Mar-20 06:55 AM, #17
     Reply Obviously I replied in the wrong spot! Good internettin..., Jarmel, 05-Mar-20 07:20 AM, #18
Reply Huge fan of both the character and player, Dhuzok / Morok (Anonymous), 05-Mar-20 12:20 AM, #15
Reply You need to move on., Aztezul, 05-Mar-20 09:57 PM, #20
     Reply What STDs is?, clnt2020, 06-Mar-20 06:27 AM, #23
     Reply RE: What STDs is?, Nalasul, 06-Mar-20 08:36 AM, #24
          Reply RE: What STDs is?, clnt2020, 06-Mar-20 06:59 PM, #26
     Reply Hahahaha!, ice king, 06-Mar-20 04:51 PM, #25
Reply Very nicely done, Narra (Anonymous), 05-Mar-20 01:31 AM, #16
Reply RE: Very nicely done, Tegerek (Anonymous), 06-Mar-20 10:12 PM, #28
Reply Still my favorite ally., Aztezul, 05-Mar-20 09:58 PM, #21
Reply RE: Still my favorite ally., Tegerek (Anonymous), 06-Mar-20 10:11 PM, #27
     Reply RE: Still my favorite ally., Aztezul, 09-Mar-20 06:51 PM, #31
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Tegerek Angerhand the Blood-Sham..., Ellainaraya (Anonymous), 05-Mar-20 10:16 PM, #22
Reply Tegerek Angerhand, Xiqoanna (Anonymous), 07-Mar-20 01:51 PM, #29
Reply Well there goes my con dying plan!, Yaennistel (Anonymous), 08-Mar-20 02:00 PM, #30
Reply Goodbye to the Avatar of Rage, Vindelph (Anonymous), 04-Mar-20 10:21 AM, #6
Reply RE: Goodbye to the Avatar of Rage, Tegerek (Anonymous), 04-Mar-20 08:44 PM, #8
     Reply Haha yes I loved the Vindorc name!, Vindelph (Anonymous), 05-Mar-20 10:18 AM, #19
Reply You have now wrote the book on.."How to Orc 101"., Emnon, 04-Mar-20 07:22 AM, #5
Reply RE: You have now wrote the book on.., Tegerek (Anonymous), 04-Mar-20 08:44 PM, #9
Reply Best. Character. Ever., Illyria (Anonymous), 04-Mar-20 04:52 AM, #4
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Tegerek Angerhand the Blood-Sham..., Aithiar, 04-Mar-20 03:36 AM, #3
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Tegerek Angerhand the Blood-Sham..., Tegerek (Anonymous), 04-Mar-20 08:46 PM, #10
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Tegerek Angerhand the Blood-Sham..., cassock (Anonymous), 04-Mar-20 02:44 AM, #2
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Tegerek Angerhand the Blood-Sham..., Tegerek (Anonymous), 04-Mar-20 08:47 PM, #11
Reply Slow clap, man. Nicely done., Lil gobbo (Anonymous), 04-Mar-20 01:38 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Slow clap, man. Nicely done., Tegerek (Anonymous), 04-Mar-20 08:48 PM, #12
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #138523 Previous topic | Next topic