Subject: "RE: (DEL) Khalil the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #13831
Show all folders

Anxor (Guest)Sun 05-Jan-03 02:51 PM

#13835, "RE: (DEL) Khalil the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu"

I havent been around for a while because of RL issues but last i saw you, you were wearing 2 unicorn pendants and Amathylar. I cant imagine how you managed to die. I liked you, i especially liked the fact that you were a lightwalker and helped to facilitate my kills.
Overall i thought you were a bit of a noob, and now i see that you were one with combat classes. Nothing wrong with that.

>i pretty much bitch ranked people for the most part, cause i
>aint much of a pker, dont enjoy it, and find it boring.

Humm, heh, hardly boring, but the enjoyment part i cant argue with, its a matter of personal taste.

>number of stalks was 8, highest was 85, none hit

This probably had a lot to do with the boredom factor, 85 stalks?!???! Damn man. Given your statement i would replace 'boring' with 'frustrating', and you would have probably enjoyed pking more if you had landed any of the assassinations

See you around.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Khalil the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 03-Jan-03 01:34 AM
Reply RE: (DEL) Khalil the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Talin (Guest), 05-Jan-03 01:26 PM, #5
Reply The wounded puppy looks upwards..., Anith (Guest), 03-Jan-03 01:55 AM, #2
Reply RE: (DEL) Khalil the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Khalil (Guest), 03-Jan-03 01:49 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) Khalil the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Airael (Guest), 03-Jan-03 09:49 AM, #3
     Reply RE: (DEL) Khalil the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Bajula, 03-Jan-03 11:29 AM, #4
     Reply RE: (DEL) Khalil the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Anxor (Guest), 05-Jan-03 02:51 PM #6
          Reply RE: (DEL) Khalil the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Khalil (Guest), 05-Jan-03 10:45 PM, #7
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #13831 Previous topic | Next topic