Subject: "RE: I loved you so much." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #138138
Show all folders

Patrixia (Anonymous)Mon 20-Jan-20 11:45 AM
Charter member
#138148, "RE: I loved you so much."

Lots of fun when you were around.

I didn't keep the wand maxed out, by the end I had only one of those ones I think. Someone else was gathering them, too. Stopping playing was for a couple of reasons. Life seriously got in the way, holidays, and lost steam and purpose. Entropy's a hard one because as Gilversplitz pointed out, you have to come with your own purpose.

Three different characters? I only did that a couple of times, and the only time I killed someone more than once was when they were being quite rude after. Like borderline OOC rude.

You don't need to worry about helping again, Patrixia's dead and gone. First undead, quite an interesting experience.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AUTO) [ENTROPY] Patrixia v'Adlin the Wight Lord [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 18-Jan-20 03:45 PM
Reply RE: (AUTO) [ENTROPY] Patrixia v'Adlin the Wight Lord, incognito, 19-Jan-20 03:28 PM, #3
Reply RE: (AUTO) [ENTROPY] Patrixia v'Adlin the Wight Lord, Patrixia (Anonymous), 20-Jan-20 11:43 AM, #4
     Reply No one expects you to be nice, incognito, 20-Jan-20 12:20 PM, #6
          Reply Wanted to say though, incognito, 21-Jan-20 02:10 AM, #7
Reply I loved you so much., Lacqe (Anonymous), 18-Jan-20 05:45 PM, #1
     Reply Ironic? Nt, k-b, 18-Jan-20 06:50 PM, #2
     Reply RE: I loved you so much., Patrixia (Anonymous), 20-Jan-20 11:45 AM #5
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #138138 Previous topic | Next topic