Subject: "Brilliant." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #137808
Show all folders

Gruntner (Anonymous)Sun 08-Dec-19 01:56 PM
Charter member
#137810, "Brilliant."

Where to start.. you were an amazingly tough foe, always willing to mix it up. And damn - imagine my surprise when I log in and there are two shamans and an Orc in front of me.. I had no idea what preps I had up, or what to do. I knew it was a bad situation for me, but I had to make a stand! You were always super classy to fight, win or lose and I loved that about you. Made diving into even bad odds, more of a thrill than it could have been. We had chats after many battles, and those damned gloves we must have traded back and forth six times! Crazy that would be what caused the age death. I was utterly confused when I got back to my corpse to see you there in chains... Anyway, amazing character. Wish you had been Emperor longer, as I think you inspired your troops! Kudos on a job well done, a long lived character, and making it to age death! Can't wait to see your next!

-Gruntner

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Graitel Serai the Societal Scholar... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 08-Dec-19 01:30 PM
Reply Fantastic., xyfa, 08-Dec-19 02:13 PM, #3
Reply Piercing gaze, clnt2020, 14-Dec-19 03:34 PM, #4
     Reply They changed it a while back, Onewingedangel, 14-Dec-19 05:10 PM, #5
          Reply Ugh, clnt2020, 15-Dec-19 02:32 AM, #6
               Reply Well, not really for the snowball, Onewingedangel, 15-Dec-19 02:38 PM, #7
               Reply RE: Ugh, Jarmel, 16-Dec-19 02:34 AM, #8
Reply Brilliant., Gruntner (Anonymous), 08-Dec-19 01:56 PM #2
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Graitel Serai the Societal Sch..., Well done (Anonymous), 08-Dec-19 01:42 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #137808 Previous topic | Next topic