Subject: "RE: (AGE) Sahannara the Dweller of the Wilds" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #13638
Show all folders

Sahannara (Guest)Sat 28-Dec-02 03:58 PM

#13639, "RE: (AGE) Sahannara the Dweller of the Wilds"

Well it seems that all comes to an end, and the body of this giant could not stand anymore for being so old, This was my first hero ranger after the revamp of the rangers, you know, I missed my bears, my ranger staff as an exotic weapon, and all those skills and spell That made it to be a good hunter, capable to see must of the things in thera. But the rangers are a quite good class, I like them, the new ambush lag I don’t like it, and I believe that immortals could make the track skill more useful, by telling us if are fresh tracks or not.
Many people I met with this ranger, so many that I cant remember all…

Sylvans:

Saldradien: at the beginning you were very hard with me, and I did not liked you for that, now I thank you for that. Suddenly you changed, for good, speaking more with the pack, making some jokes, and I really like it. It was good to know you even that we did not speak that much.

Captains
Priolith: One of the best friends of Sahannara, I really liked you, you were my mentor of the wilds, I had fun hunting with you, raiding the scions, tribbis and warlocks, a big wolf you were, a strong one too, and a very good friend, I was sad when you left.

Boldereth: It was fun when we were young, and you were not captain, hunting, making some jokes and confusing some of the cubs

Alysrith: One of the best captain that sahannara ever had, and a very good friend. With you sahannara did not doubt to gave her life to protect her captain, our times were hard, we die many times, but we never gave up, I learn many things from you, and it was fun to hunt with you. The only thing that sometimes did not like was that elven speak, usually I was like… what was the meaning of that, I wonder if it is the meaning of an ally or a foe…
But it was fun.

Blimbali: it was good to hunt with you, I know that in those times I liked to hunt alone. You did a very nice job as captain. And I thank you for allowed me to hunt and travel solo without telling me to do not do that, or any other thing. Yes this character has being in thera for a long time, the role code did not exist at that time, the lord of the Grey horn was alive, I was a follower of him, and dwarven forest, was a complete forest, there was no road…

Gwimdorf: I always wanted to learn your gate trick, and you never show me how to do that. . I recall the first time we meet, you really improve much as a healer, at the time you were captain you knew what to do, and how to do it. We had a bad start, but a nice end, you did a fine job as captain and like Blimbali I thank you for the same thing you have with me.

Nunchyk: I respected you, you were nice with many of the pack, in some way you reminded me when I was young, as you went to hunt and gave some good gear to those young wolves, I know how frustrating could be dieing, and being full looted, but as captain you must show strength since you are the alpha wolf, the stronger wolf. Was nice to have another giant ranger in the grove, that was a good hunter.

Lieutenants:

Ferend: I wanted to hero you, but you were always so concerned about speaking with the cubs and did not wanted to increase your ranks, And then you suddenly disappear for along time. Sahannara liked to speak with you.

Shalven: the true wolf, I wonder how hard it was to play like you did, could not say ‘I need some help’ by cabal channel, and sometimes I did not understand why shalven acted that way, I liked you, your way of being a wolf or a dog, the arf arf thing, how you chased that moon light, and many other things, I really liked that character

Sassmi: Even that I did not know you that much, I really liked you, you made me laugh with your jokes, you are a different member of the pack, since you are a berry, and I did not had the chance to eat you and know if you were a truly berry

Pack:

Siecla: it was fun to hunt with you, waiting for that prey, and catch them in our snares, then we both ambush them, it was a nice team.

Lorenassa: you were a very strong warrior, and one that had used many preps. I though I would see you as captain, guess I was wrong, it was fun anyway.

Simyar/danicak/weswin: darn! Many of you and I did not notice that is was you, as simyar you know how the arcanes work, and you did a very good work, as danical, it was fun, you summon I ambush, especially those tribbis, and as weswin we did not travel much, only in kidanna killing some giants.

Sharukin: I still remember that raid, only you and me, against all that horde of scions and zombies. We both fell, and then I did not see you anymore, still I don’t blame you for that, were very hard times.

Axike: Darn, You should have told me for help in your ranking.

Jhaolyren: big bear! What happen to you? You were a very fearsome bear, even that you had short legs

Prendac: guess that now you are the older of the grove. Stay strong and never give up, they need you more than ever.

Lycith: sadly I was right, my body went out of strength before you reach my rank, and we could fight the same enemies, keep the hard work, and increase your ranks, I would gladly help you in that but I guess I cant anymore L, ambush them hard and show them about the giant ranger power

Cardiel: I did not know you much, but keep the hard work with those shields, the pack need a big mean invoker, thank you for saving me that time.

Phylanthorin: One day I had the idea of make a paladin of the grove, I had the role and all, but I did not have the time, I was glad to see a paladin in the grove, you were strong and a very nice fellow, a real PALADIN, was nice to travel with you.

Yodinfrid: for the last but not the less important to sahannara, she liked you very much, but what she did not like is to be overprotected, she was a warrior, with the sphere of combat, and when she was with you, all her defenses went down, she did not noticed the enemies near us, when we were together, sorry for the times I dropped the link, I was falling sleep at those hours, I liked to travel with you, and to hunt with you, a very strong warrior you were, like a bear.

I know that I met many others, and I’m sorry if I did not mention you, but it has being a long travel, with many enemies, many allies and many friends. That is hard to recall the names of all of you.

Thank you all, for do this a good game.

Sahannara

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AGE) Sahannara the Dweller of the Wilds [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 28-Dec-02 02:57 PM
Reply RE: (AGE) Sahannara the Dweller of the Wilds, Sahannara (Guest), 28-Dec-02 03:58 PM #1
     Reply Too bad your gone., Cardiel (Guest), 28-Dec-02 04:37 PM, #2
     Reply But...but...but..., Vladamir, 29-Dec-02 04:40 AM, #8
          Reply I've noticed...., Quiditus, 29-Dec-02 09:29 PM, #9
          Reply The imms also tell you:, Valguarnera, 29-Dec-02 09:41 PM, #10
               Reply Re, Rooqweaz, 30-Dec-02 03:33 AM, #11
               Reply RE: The imms also tell you:, Valkenar, 25-Jan-03 07:53 PM, #16
                    Reply RE: The imms also tell you:, Valguarnera, 25-Jan-03 08:04 PM, #17
     Reply RE: (AGE) Sahannara the Dweller of the Wilds, Sassmi (Guest), 28-Dec-02 10:14 PM, #3
     Reply RE: (AGE) Sahannara the Dweller of the Wilds, Gwimdorf, 28-Dec-02 11:21 PM, #4
     Reply Finally, I mean, really!, Simyar, 28-Dec-02 11:31 PM, #5
     Reply RE: (AGE) Sahannara the Dweller of the Wilds, Boldereth, 29-Dec-02 01:50 AM, #6
     Reply I tried!!, Lycith (Guest), 29-Dec-02 04:17 AM, #7
     Reply RE: (AGE) Sahannara the Dweller of the Wilds, Ferend (Guest), 22-Jan-03 09:13 PM, #12
     Reply RE: (AGE) Sahannara the Dweller of the Wilds, Oaken (Guest), 22-Jan-03 11:01 PM, #13
     Reply RE: (AGE) Sahannara the Dweller of the Wilds, Saha (Guest), 25-Jan-03 11:40 AM, #14
     Reply actually, Adrigon, 25-Jan-03 03:18 PM, #15
     Reply RE: (AGE) Sahannara the Dweller of the Wilds, Yodinfrid (Guest), 17-Feb-03 08:54 PM, #18
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #13638 Previous topic | Next topic