Subject: "RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Hetherian Vune the Spectre, Imperial Dread Lord" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #133065
Show all folders

amazingdonnieFri 12-Jan-18 09:10 AM
Member since 19th Nov 2013
148 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#133066, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Hetherian Vune the Spectre, Imperial Dread Lord"

Even though it ended poorly, i had a blast with Hetherian. I put a good deal more effort into this characters roleplay than i have in the past and it led to a much greater exerpeience.

I tried to throw the character's arrogance etc into all my situations and inevitably led to me dying alot haha. I did have a good share of success but was significantly more careless than I would generally be, though it was all enjoyable.

I had great immteractions with several immortals and I will say this, if you go after it and be creative, they're there. I was really happy with my interactions with Rahsael especially since i was not a follower of his.

Daphedee you are amazing. I really just enjoyed going to your shrine and chatting more than anything else. In the past alot of times you go for that tattoo etc. I didn't feel like i fully grasped your religion but it didn't matter because the roleplay made up for it. First time I felt a real bond to an immortal since my days with Aaoltha and Deormdel.

It's the little things you do, the sending of shots during bad times (i really did get a good laugh a few of them) etc. I hope you get more followers as I will state and hope others catch on you are not simply a hearld imm.

Decided on Mummy in the end as i was enjoying light-hearted RP and knew that I could keep that up in a way i would enjoy with mummy. It bit me in the ass in the end, but alas.

Empire

I liked everyone I encountered, we had some really rough times against a massive fortress presence but kudos to those who stuck it out.

Fort

Again, I liked most of you. I thought the gankometer was a bit too high for some of you but I couldn't help but laugh over the 7v1 gank in the dead vale, a new CF record for me.

Unun, i had fun roleplaying with you, it's good to be able to banter and whatnot without causing anger. You must not be russian.

Outlander

Didn't really get to see you guys much, you were sparse.

Trib

Good luck to my necro comrades. You were both fun to chat with and again I know you both have had some tough odds.

Other than that, thanks again to everyone, esp Daph/Scarab if you put any time into that thing.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Hetherian Vune the Spectre, Imperi... [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 12-Jan-18 08:56 AM
Reply refund!, Another Necro (Anonymous), 12-Jan-18 05:12 PM, #6
Reply RE: refund!, amazingdonnie, 12-Jan-18 08:12 PM, #8
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Hetherian Vune the Spectre, Im..., amazingdonnie, 12-Jan-18 09:10 AM #1
     Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Hetherian Vune the Spectre, Im..., Rahsael, 12-Jan-18 11:46 AM, #2
     Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Hetherian Vune the Spectre, Im..., amazingdonnie, 12-Jan-18 12:10 PM, #3
     Reply Sadface., Daphedee, 12-Jan-18 01:12 PM, #4
     Reply RE: Sadface., amazingdonnie, 12-Jan-18 08:06 PM, #7
     Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Hetherian Vune the Spectre, Im..., Unun (Anonymous), 12-Jan-18 03:50 PM, #5
     Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Hetherian Vune the Spectre, Im..., Klizmari (Anonymous), 13-Jan-18 03:20 AM, #9
     Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Hetherian Vune the Spectre, Im..., amazingdonnie, 13-Jan-18 08:45 AM, #10
     Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Hetherian Vune the Spectre, Im..., Solraen (Anonymous), 13-Jan-18 11:22 PM, #11
     Reply Duuuuuude!, Arbrarn (Anonymous), 15-Jan-18 11:12 PM, #12
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #133065 Previous topic | Next topic