Subject: "(AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Hetherian Vune the Spectre, Imperi..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #133065
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 12-Jan-18 08:56 AM
Member since 19th Apr 2024
16796 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#133065, "(AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Hetherian Vune the Spectre, Imperial Dread Lord"

Fri Jan 12 07:53:18 2018

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 12th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Hetherian perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:necromancer
Level:47
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:203

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply refund!, Another Necro (Anonymous), 12-Jan-18 05:12 PM, #6
Reply RE: refund!, amazingdonnie, 12-Jan-18 08:12 PM, #8
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Hetherian Vune the Spectre, Im..., amazingdonnie, 12-Jan-18 09:10 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Hetherian Vune the Spectre, Im..., Rahsael, 12-Jan-18 11:46 AM, #2
     Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Hetherian Vune the Spectre, Im..., amazingdonnie, 12-Jan-18 12:10 PM, #3
     Reply Sadface., Daphedee, 12-Jan-18 01:12 PM, #4
     Reply RE: Sadface., amazingdonnie, 12-Jan-18 08:06 PM, #7
     Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Hetherian Vune the Spectre, Im..., Unun (Anonymous), 12-Jan-18 03:50 PM, #5
     Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Hetherian Vune the Spectre, Im..., Klizmari (Anonymous), 13-Jan-18 03:20 AM, #9
     Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Hetherian Vune the Spectre, Im..., amazingdonnie, 13-Jan-18 08:45 AM, #10
     Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Hetherian Vune the Spectre, Im..., Solraen (Anonymous), 13-Jan-18 11:22 PM, #11
     Reply Duuuuuude!, Arbrarn (Anonymous), 15-Jan-18 11:12 PM, #12

Another Necro (Anonymous)Fri 12-Jan-18 05:12 PM
Charter member
#133073, "refund!"
In response to Reply #0

I want my money back! That information I bought from you was wrong! It was the wrong item, the wrong place, and a rather dangerous place to boot.

I figured you tried your quest really young ( I have done the same myself with previous characters) and I was hoping you would make it through to the other side so I could demand a refund!

I wonder how it would have played out if we had remained enemies after I saved Hensel from you. Probably badly for me. I enjoyed out interactions. Good luck with your next character.

amazingdonnieFri 12-Jan-18 08:12 PM
Member since 19th Nov 2013
148 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#133076, "RE: refund!"
In response to Reply #6

Sorry, no refunds, all sales final. Haha sorry though, i did think that was it. Good luck with your own!

amazingdonnieFri 12-Jan-18 09:10 AM
148 posts
#133066, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Hetherian Vune the Spectre, Im..."
In response to Reply #0

Even though it ended poorly, i had a blast with Hetherian. I put a good deal more effort into this characters roleplay than i have in the past and it led to a much greater exerpeience.

I tried to throw the character's arrogance etc into all my situations and inevitably led to me dying alot haha. I did have a good share of success but was significantly more careless than I would generally be, though it was all enjoyable.

I had great immteractions with several immortals and I will say this, if you go after it and be creative, they're there. I was really happy with my interactions with Rahsael especially since i was not a follower of his.

Daphedee you are amazing. I really just enjoyed going to your shrine and chatting more than anything else. In the past alot of times you go for that tattoo etc. I didn't feel like i fully grasped your religion but it didn't matter because the roleplay made up for it. First time I felt a real bond to an immortal since my days with Aaoltha and Deormdel.

It's the little things you do, the sending of shots during bad times (i really did get a good laugh a few of them) etc. I hope you get more followers as I will state and hope others catch on you are not simply a hearld imm.

Decided on Mummy in the end as i was enjoying light-hearted RP and knew that I could keep that up in a way i would enjoy with mummy. It bit me in the ass in the end, but alas.

Empire

I liked everyone I encountered, we had some really rough times against a massive fortress presence but kudos to those who stuck it out.

Fort

Again, I liked most of you. I thought the gankometer was a bit too high for some of you but I couldn't help but laugh over the 7v1 gank in the dead vale, a new CF record for me.

Unun, i had fun roleplaying with you, it's good to be able to banter and whatnot without causing anger. You must not be russian.

Outlander

Didn't really get to see you guys much, you were sparse.

Trib

Good luck to my necro comrades. You were both fun to chat with and again I know you both have had some tough odds.

Other than that, thanks again to everyone, esp Daph/Scarab if you put any time into that thing.

RahsaelFri 12-Jan-18 11:46 AM
Member since 05th May 2017
232 posts
#133069, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Hetherian Vune the Spectre, Im..."
In response to Reply #1

Aww, I was rooting for you. Loved Hetherian.

Two things:

1) The gank in the dead vale was nasty, but it was only a 3v1. I watched it!

2) As it's been mentioned on these forums before, character hours are factor into your mummy chances. The older, the better. If you would have waited a little longer, your chances would have been higher. (source: http://forums.carrionfields.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=6&topic_id=54248&mesg_id=54262&page=)

amazingdonnieFri 12-Jan-18 12:10 PM
148 posts
#133070, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Hetherian Vune the Spectre, Im..."
In response to Reply #2

Haha, I think you watched the second one not the first one lol. (dead vale).

Yeah, it was a calculated risk that my characters personality came into play with. Figured Leader + Decent skills would compensate for a few hours, but alas. I had been really wreckless anyway so why hesitate at becoming. Thanks again for the interaction.

DaphedeeFri 12-Jan-18 01:12 PM
Member since 31st Aug 2017
60 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#133071, "Sadface."
In response to Reply #1

I really liked Hetherian and the strides you made in terms of RP -
I definitely saw a difference from early days to later on as you
got into the character. I was really hoping you'd succeed on mummy
quest so we could continue hashing out the religion, and if we hadn't
spent so much time off-topic, we probably would've gotten all that
down. You were a big help to me personally in that it's been a
surprising struggle to rediscover my Daph footing from an IMM
persona standpoint, and the religion with it, so having regular
interactions with you actually helped me get things figured out
on my end too.

I know you were working on some possible Lyceum stuff (and also what
was your last role chapter! I saw you forgot to "add" it before going into
incubation), so feel free to email me at daphedee@carrionfields.com if
you want to wrap up what you were working on. I'm still working to get
your other submissions in game.

Good luck with whatever's next!

Your song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3J5mE-J1WLk

amazingdonnieFri 12-Jan-18 08:06 PM
148 posts
#133075, "RE: Sadface."
In response to Reply #4

Glad I could help getting you back in the groove. I'll be doing another follower in the near future for sure. I'll also drop you a line with that stuff!

Unun (Anonymous)Fri 12-Jan-18 03:50 PM
Charter member
#133072, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Hetherian Vune the Spectre, Im..."
In response to Reply #1

Well I would never have thought I outlive you :0. Victory at last! Don't worry, I'm not too far behind you...
Sorry about the ganks there, you are a juicy target so everyone wants a piece of you... I was rooting for you to make it BIG so that I can gank you some more.. maybe next time! GLWYN

Klizmari (Anonymous)Sat 13-Jan-18 03:20 AM
Charter member
#133077, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Hetherian Vune the Spectre, Im..."
In response to Reply #1

Sometimes i have a feeling we are playing different games.
At my perspective i'm always seen 3-6 imperials online.
In goodbye you are talking about ganks against you.. heh.
Anyway good luck with your next.
Its a pity you ignored my conversation about Spirits vs Wraiths.

amazingdonnieSat 13-Jan-18 08:45 AM
148 posts
#133078, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Hetherian Vune the Spectre, Im..."
In response to Reply #9

I did reply! Maybe I missed a tell or something though. I thought it was interesting. As for the ganks, most of my hours were vs 4+ forties with minimal support. There were times that was reversed. I think that's one of CFs biggest hurdles right now, it seems like its always so one sided. I don't know if its selective logins or what, but balance there is pretty important. Anyway, i liked our limited interactions and definately would've spoken to you more.

Solraen (Anonymous)Sat 13-Jan-18 11:22 PM
Charter member
#133086, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Hetherian Vune the Spectre, Im..."
In response to Reply #1

Ugh!!

My favourite Black! What a pity it had to end like this, I had no idea you were so young in hours and was so surprised you wanted to hand them in right away... But, alas! We all make our choices and that's what makes this game so elaborate and fun. I'm not really sure what to say, our times didn't overlap too much but when I did see you, it was a pleasure! I loved the attitude and the way you took the bull by the horns and ran with whatever was thrown at you.

Good luck with your future endeavours.

Arbrarn (Anonymous)Mon 15-Jan-18 11:12 PM
Charter member
#133113, "Duuuuuude!"
In response to Reply #1

You were all I had.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #133065 Previous topic | Next topic