Subject: "My most sucessfull character ever." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #132885
Show all folders

ShapaFri 22-Dec-17 01:15 AM
Member since 22nd Jun 2006
252 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#132887, "My most sucessfull character ever."
Edited on Fri 22-Dec-17 01:33 AM

It will be very drunk farewells, so don't take it personally if you didn't like anything

To have zero pk deaths in 500 hours you need to be lucky at least few times and this time i was finally lucky in the situations when i needed it.

PK stats will look ugly, but it was really hard to get a battle as Bakrmarr except the first few days at level 40 and then first few days at hero.

I already wrote my suggestion about wands. The only other suggestion about a-p class is to make vault lag an enemies like trip lag, not for 2 rounds + 1 action.

I'm not sure how can i play CF now since my dream already became true and now all characters look ugly compared to Bakrmarr (i already had 3 characters sinc then).

Specific farewells:

Imperial inquisitor: Acra's accident wasn't cool on my side, but overall Acra became criminal without even breaking imperials laws. So i don't think that loosing position of Dread Lord without chance of getting it back ever was good punishment.

Twist: I really wanted to be your follower, but after first talk i didn't hear from you for next few hundreds hours.

Emnon: I simply cannot understand how "devour everything" religion fit into Empire what is partly about creation. But i was glad to be your follower. At first you made me DL, then helped me to keep this position - thank you for this.

Jormyr: Yes, the real victory is dull and there is totally nothing to celebrate. However when i finally saw another imperial a-p i simply couldn't force myself to delete with the weapon.

Daphedee: I'm sorry our little contest failed so horribly.

Delzor: I'm sorry i had to anathema you. I would never even demote you because i'm too kind, but i had only sevens days to kill Acra and you could become new Dread Lord so i simply had to do what i did.

Glaunm: Mad respect for your mad pk and exploration skills. I thought less good about you before Glaunm. But with your style of taking so much risks you should be always ready to loose your shinies and don't go mad or delete over it!

Solraen: What can i say? You are as responsible for making Bakrmarr so successfull as i am. I don't have enough words to thank you.

Glikhardiz: Yeah, Glaunm told truth when he reported to you about me calling a vote. I think it's good time to stop your conspiracy theories since it was Twist who didn't let me call a vote for new Emperor. Thank you for keeping me on position of Dread Lord. Mad pk skills - like Glaunm, but you calculate risks better.

Kirohn/Hanraldis - see Solraen, thank you both a lot.

Zivryr, Zah - good pk skills, don't calculate risks at all, but don't delete over dying. Respect

Bheru - don't listen to anybody and keep playing. I gave you the weapon and expected you to have fun. That's what we play for, don't we?

Annalaethina - i'm speechless. All your characters lately are in the tops of the tops. Keep them coming

Tharous - i'm sorry i fulled you twice. But you made it almost impossible to fight against 10 men fortres gank and i should have done something about it.

Grumba - i'm not as sorry for fulling you. I warned you not to raid for the codex 10 times ever day for the whole week. But you answered me - grow in power and try to retrieve then. And 100 other such mean tells.

Garfuka - orcs are surprisingly strong enemies for a-p's. But you willingly went into my trap.

Mraknarg - you was much smarter than Garfuka and made traps yourself instead of walking into mine. It's pure luck i survived that one time when you bashed like 10-15 times every round with healing in between.

Thieves - the imperial and others. I'm not sorry at all for fulling you, your only goal was to steal at least something from me, but it happened only once before i got mask of anazu.

Most probably i forgot the important names by now. But all others - it was pleasure fighting together/against you. I hope together we make CF a better place for everybody.

Edited: two things i didn't like.

1. I got less observation/exploation exp for the whole Inferno (we killed Asmodeus, Moloch, Baalzebub, Mephistopheles, ...) than for Seaport of Hamsah Mu'Tazz at level 11.

2. I spent about 200-250 hours killing red dragon and selling his eq in Tir-Talath, later in Upper Cragstone. Got 55k commerce exp for it. And it was the fastest way for me to gather gold even at hero with good weapon and good eq. I think red dragon should become tired of being killed like midnight dragon once did

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Bakrmarr the Prostrating Eternal Ser... [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 21-Dec-17 05:32 PM
Reply I was Anathema'd just to kill you, Rhoyshdean (Anonymous), 26-Dec-17 06:04 PM, #34
Reply Who do you think you’re kidding? , IdiotCFer, 22-Dec-17 02:57 PM, #12
Reply Username checks out, Kstatida, 22-Dec-17 05:29 PM, #17
Reply RE: Who do you think you’re kidding? , amazingdonnie, 22-Dec-17 07:30 PM, #18
Reply Sounds speculative., Seriphax, 22-Dec-17 08:59 PM, #19
Reply RE: Who do you think you’re kidding? , Jormyr, 24-Dec-17 05:27 PM, #25
Reply That one guy who alerted imms..., Relio, 25-Dec-17 12:18 AM, #27
Reply Names and links plx?, Kstatida, 25-Dec-17 03:17 AM, #28
Reply Here's you..., Relio, 25-Dec-17 03:01 PM, #29
     Reply Haha, Kstatida, 25-Dec-17 04:43 PM, #31
          Reply Oh, I know you think I'm stupid..., Relio, 25-Dec-17 05:20 PM, #32
               Reply RE: Oh, I know you think I'm stupid..., Kstatida, 26-Dec-17 03:37 AM, #33
Reply RE: All the Russians publicly said..., Murphy, 25-Dec-17 03:25 PM, #30
Reply Thanks for responding, IdiotCFer (NOT Funnyone), 28-Dec-17 09:36 PM, #35
     Reply Did you visit beront's drill class?, Kstatida, 29-Dec-17 03:55 AM, #36
     Reply RE: Thanks for responding, but I do not believe you, Hanraldis (Anonymous), 29-Dec-17 05:10 AM, #38
Reply Are you complaining about full sacing?, SawTheWholeThing (Anonymous), 29-Dec-17 04:56 AM, #37
Reply RE: Hanraldis from level one., Seriphax, 30-Dec-17 03:35 AM, #39
Reply My most sucessfull character ever., Shapa, 22-Dec-17 01:33 AM #2
Reply Big Bad Bak, Zah (Anonymous), 22-Dec-17 01:32 AM, #3
Reply From what I saw you were nasty., Blkdrgn, 22-Dec-17 09:00 AM, #4
Reply RE: My most sucessfull character ever., Twist, 22-Dec-17 09:23 AM, #5
Reply RE: My most sucessfull character ever., Thaedan (Anonymous), 22-Dec-17 09:35 AM, #6
Reply He just won his version of CF, Kstatida, 22-Dec-17 10:11 AM, #9
     Reply RE: He just won his version of CF, Thaedan (Anonymous), 23-Dec-17 10:24 AM, #20
          Reply RE: He just won his version of CF, Jhyrbian, 23-Dec-17 05:02 PM, #21
               Reply Almost clever, Peanut Gallery (Anonymous), 23-Dec-17 05:23 PM, #22
               Reply RE: He just won his version of CF, Thaedan (Anonymous), 24-Dec-17 10:21 AM, #23
Reply RE: My most sucessfull character ever., TJHuron, 22-Dec-17 09:36 AM, #7
Reply Where to from here?, Bemused, 22-Dec-17 10:08 AM, #8
Reply Singlehandedly?, ice king, 22-Dec-17 12:50 PM, #11
     Reply RE: Singlehandedly?, Onlooker (Anonymous), 22-Dec-17 03:01 PM, #13
     Reply RE: Singlehandedly?, Bemused, 22-Dec-17 04:53 PM, #15
          Reply It's all good man., ice king, 22-Dec-17 05:16 PM, #16
Reply RE: My most sucessfull character ever., Tharous (Anonymous), 22-Dec-17 11:59 AM, #10
Reply RE: My most sucessfull character ever., Garfuka (Anonymous), 22-Dec-17 03:54 PM, #14
Reply Successful?, vorian, 24-Dec-17 04:44 PM, #24
Reply RE: My most sucessfull character ever., Jormyr, 24-Dec-17 05:38 PM, #26
Reply RE: My most sucessfull character ever., Ishuli, 03-Jan-18 02:16 PM, #40
Reply First!, ice king, 21-Dec-17 08:05 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #132885 Previous topic | Next topic