Subject: "Ishuli, " Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #130930
Show all folders

AithiarMon 08-May-17 08:37 AM
Member since 26th Mar 2017
73 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#130934, "Ishuli, "
Edited on Mon 08-May-17 08:40 AM

You seemed to take a liking to Aithiar, and I half-suspected you would pop up after he would die of old age. I had something worked out to make this last interaction a bit on the memorable side, hence the certain place you found the little fire sprite in before he finally made his return to the elemental plane of fire. As it is, I had only intended to log in for five minutes on that day, as I had someplace to be IRL, when the old trailblazer croaked on me literally twenty seconds into the log-in. I rushed over to the spot to try and salvage what I could of the idea, but the last minute of our conversation happened against the background of someone yelling every 15 seconds asking me what was taking so long to come down.

It was unfortunate, but as Aithiar would have said:

"Hrrah. Is life. Not matter."

Beyond you and Whiysdan, who both helped give this character its own little flair throughout its existence, there aren't any real goodbyes. Aithiar was my first "real" character in give or take fifteen years. His purpose was just to wander around far and wide in Thera once again, interact freely with any and all other players in the process, and to explore and reminisce without any strings attached or a care in the world. That he did. Thanks to all who wandered with him, or who went along hunting the worthy prey.

Oh, and had Aithiar been able to hold a piece of parchment without setting it aflame, his last will would have read that he desired for his clan's riches to be handed out to the felar within Blackclaw Village.

Keep the homefires burning.

https://youtu.be/cRmwFBK0cyk

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AGE DEATH) [None] Aithiar Hara'ataar the Dweller of th... [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 08-May-17 07:40 AM
Reply Why did it never occur to me, Kanlax Eldraugh (Anonymous), 10-May-17 11:56 PM, #5
Reply Aithiar might have had one with Sephira, Onewingedangel, 11-May-17 03:11 AM, #6
     Reply Eheh., Aithiar, 11-May-17 04:00 AM, #7
          Reply I did not have that aim, Kanlax Eldraugh (Anonymous), 11-May-17 06:25 AM, #8
               Reply Yeah, Zagaer Midfin (Anonymous), 11-May-17 06:45 AM, #9
               Reply RE: I did not have that aim, Aithiar, 11-May-17 09:30 AM, #10
                    Reply ...but Marans are immune to fire :P, Kanlax Eldraugh (Anonymous), 11-May-17 09:39 AM, #11
                         Reply You should have made that point to him in-game! (n/t), Aithiar, 11-May-17 09:46 AM, #12
                              Reply Exactly. I should have :(, Kanlax Eldraugh (Anonymous), 12-May-17 04:18 AM, #13
Reply Ishuli, , Aithiar, 08-May-17 08:40 AM #1
     Reply RE: Ishuli, , Ishuli, 08-May-17 10:20 AM, #2
     Reply Fun character! nt, Acra (Anonymous), 08-May-17 12:14 PM, #3
     Reply We had one meaningful interaction..., TMNS, 08-May-17 06:45 PM, #4
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #130930 Previous topic | Next topic