Subject: "RE: (AUTO) [BATTLE] Llathe A'lethial the Skjald of Battle" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #128442
Show all folders

silatThu 28-Jul-16 09:06 AM
Member since 29th Jul 2011
153 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#128670, "RE: (AUTO) [BATTLE] Llathe A'lethial the Skjald of Battle"

Sorry everyone for the Auto. I had a blast as Llathe, getting to try bard from the rager side of things. Real life cut in with a number of work related trips (where I thought I'd have time to play, but didn't) and I'm working my ass off now trying to finish my PhD and get married at the same time.

The village (and game in general) being pretty devoid of people also sapped some of my desire to play, but oh well. Maybe I'll be back in the future.

I will say that village bard is pretty awesome! Solid 1v1 fighter, which I think a lot of people didn't really anticipate, and you bring so much needed utility to group fights.

Thumbs up to everyone (almost) that I interacted with. Post and I'll respond.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AUTO) [BATTLE] Llathe A'lethial the Skjald of Battle [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 02-Jul-16 06:20 PM
Reply RE: (AUTO) [BATTLE] Llathe A'lethial the Skjald of Batt..., silat, 28-Jul-16 09:06 AM #1
     Reply The riddle is solved, Kstatida, 28-Jul-16 10:03 AM, #2
     Reply All the best., Jarmel, 28-Jul-16 09:18 PM, #3
          Reply That was an epic fight! I'm not sure I have the log, bu..., silat, 29-Jul-16 03:58 PM, #4
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #128442 Previous topic | Next topic