Subject: "Great foe" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #123849
Show all folders

Liantae (Anonymous)Sun 29-Mar-15 07:08 PM
Charter member
#123904, "Great foe"

I had a lot of fun fighting and RPing with you. From time to time it seemed as if it was 2 VERY different players playing Reegun.

Before you became emperor, hell, even before you became high priest, you had my numbers I thought. You kicked me around a lot and used a lot of interesting tactics with communes I'm not that familiar with...

Then you became high priest, it was a bit of the same. But when you hit emperor... Suddenly it was only sigil, plague, wither, poison, weaken etc... No matter what gear I had. Sometimes I had +5str and droped weapons ASAP, other times I had +30 str and you couldn't get them out of my hands.

You were odd RP-wise as well, sometimes RPing with you was great. Other times, your RP was so thinly veiled ooc that my eyes almost hurt. This didn't occur until near the end, and it got worse and worse during your last weeks as emperor. It was odd to see considering how consistent you had been for the first 200 hours of gametime I had with you.

Anyway, all in all I saw you as a great char.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(CON LOSS) [None] Reegun Du'Vains the Hellish Fury of t... [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 26-Mar-15 08:15 PM
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Reegun Du'Vains the Hellish Fury ..., Raman, 26-Mar-15 10:02 PM, #2
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Reegun Du'Vains the Hellish Fury ..., Kregan (Anonymous), 27-Mar-15 12:42 AM, #3
Reply I had no issues with you, TJHuron, 27-Mar-15 08:59 AM, #4
Reply liked you as an enemy, silat, 27-Mar-15 09:45 AM, #5
Reply I am not sure what all the fuss was about., Aereglen, 27-Mar-15 10:35 AM, #6
Reply Never understood why everyone hated you..., Crraya (Anonymous), 27-Mar-15 04:42 PM, #7
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Reegun Du'Vains the Hellish Fury ..., Keara (Anonymous), 27-Mar-15 10:14 PM, #8
Reply Look at how far you have fallen., Omntur (Anonymous), 28-Mar-15 08:19 AM, #9
Reply Great foe, Liantae (Anonymous), 29-Mar-15 07:08 PM #10
Reply Some good, some bad, Akresius, 30-Mar-15 08:02 AM, #11
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Reegun Du'Vains the Hellish Fury ..., Bemused, 26-Mar-15 08:19 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #123849 Previous topic | Next topic